So Who Is Isildur1?

I looked around on the internet and although there are some rumors, no one can seem to put their finger on who they are. So I say FCP should investigate and find out. Anyone up for going to Sweden?

he's the first son of Elendil obviously
Close but he is Isildur1, so maybe a first cousin.
He is underage kid from Sweden. You will know more when he gets older
at this point that seems the most logical to me lol@sam grizzleand after that its batman/bruce wayne
Here's a good read about the history of Isildur1:http://blogs.cardrunners.com/BLAG/an-unsto...eets-1258491260
He has cemented his name in the annals of online poker as one of the strongest players of all time. It has been only two weeks since Isildur started playing high stakes on Full Tilt Poker. We truly have witnessed something incredibleFrom the article. . . . . . 2 weeks?? strongest of all time??. . . . . uh....is that all it takes?This reminds me of the Durrr and the Poker Hall of Fame thing.

He came 6th in PLO 25k HU championship. And he just lost the biggest pot in online history, a $1.3m pot to Antonius. That may be beaten tonight though, as he's 5 tabling 500/1k PLO with PA and Ivey.

So he lost 3.3 million today; about 2.1 million to Patrik Antonius, and 1.2 million to Phil Ivey! He is basically acting as a conduit shifting money from Tom Dwan to PA and PI. He can't have much of his early November profits left.

How the fuck can somebody lose 3.3 MILLUON in one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For the love of god wtf.
By having an ego that tells you that you can't lose