Insane Hu The Isildur Vs P.a

lmao after grinding pa down to 50 bbs isildur1 has this too say Isildur1: ??Isildur1: would u like to change to cape tables ?Patrik Antonius: sureIsildur1: jokeIsildur1: omaha u reload put in 200 bb right awayIsildur1: here u playing 30-50 and not reloadingPatrik Antonius: i dont like deep nlIsildur1: no u just playing 1 million $ pots superdeepIsildur1: and make great herocallsIsildur1: i playing u deep in omaha so u could give some back Patrik Antonius: the truth isPatrik Antonius: that i suck in this gamecape = cap hilariouse imo

Patrik has about $3.5m spread out over 6 tables.
This is unreal. Remember the days where the biggest game you could find was 2/4nl or 3/6nl. Or sometime later when the nosebleeds were 50/100 and pots of more the twenty thousand dollars crossed the table. Or when Johny Lodden lost a pot of more than a hundred thousand.Do you guys think we have reached the ceiling of the nosebleeds? I mean, if the poker economy isn't producing enough players, on the lower stakes, who have money to burn, I think this is the highest we will see for the next couple of years.But at this moment I'm loving what Isildur1 is doing to the big names... But he will not emerge the victor.
But at this moment I'm loving what Isildur1 is doing to the big names... But he will not emerge the victor.
The way hes dusting it off in plo he will be in the red really really soon .. just lost another 596k pot ...