Look Out Your Window

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was snapped from my cell phone a few months ago looking outside my office windowarrest.jpg
Safe workplace FTW
Hardly, he has a person of interest to the FBI working in his building.

This is what I see. It's not a joke, I wish it was. These people (all of them) have climbed over the fence of our "compound" and they are yelling at someone who's in prison. I live next to a prison and they can see their friends, husbands, whatever, from our backyard. In the summer, we get this every day, for hours and hours. I've filmed this from my balcony.

over 400 cms of snow this month already, with 11 days to go this will be the most ever in november herefor the mericans, 100 cms=3.3 feetps grocery, i lived in loops when i was a kid for a while

This is what I see. It's not a joke, I wish it was. These people (all of them) have climbed over the fence of our "compound" and they are yelling at someone who's in prison. I live next to a prison and they can see their friends, husbands, whatever, from our backyard. In the summer, we get this every day, for hours and hours. I've filmed this from my balcony.
^problem--> solution rottweiler.jpg

I'll take Sal's solution, the dog is a problem -> live on second floor and have two cats...

over 400 cms of snow this month already, with 11 days to go this will be the most ever in november herefor the mericans, 100 cms=3.3 feetps grocery, i lived in loops when i was a kid for a while
My lord, you should take the advice we give Sal and move to a real city.On second thought, it must not be that bad. You have the Hell's Kitchen winner cooking at the local restaurantand the Olympics coming. I think the best Sal gets is the traveling carnival with the bearded lady.
My lord, you should take the advice we give Sal and move to a real city.On second thought, it must not be that bad. You have the Hell's Kitchen winner cooking at the local restaurantand the Olympics coming. I think the best Sal gets is the traveling carnival with the bearded lady.
my only problem with this place is it can be a real sausage party a lot of the time, well there are others, but that is the killer
concrete.jpgMy parents filled my windows in the basement with concrete because they wanted a bigger living room. I have not seen sunlight for the last 3 days.
I think your parents want you to move.This is an old picture, but this is my back yard.101_1417.jpg
How often do you make it out there?
Once a year for Thanksgiving if I'm lucky. This year, I wasn't lucky. The whole point of owning it isn't 'using' it so much as it is possessing a conversational trump card to make other people feel inferior.I'm still pretty young, so it comes in particular handy when dealing with people who are older than I am and think their age alone gives them some sort of 'legitimacy' that I don't have.. When they start prattling about their little 'accomplishments', I can always raise my island property and they instantly feel small. It's also a tad of overcompensation for the fact that I drive shitty, unimpressive cars, instead choosing to spend my money on stuff like this."Yeah, nice Benz. Me? Nah... Ford truck... but I do own this property on island..."
I think your parents want you to move.
Yeah, that might be the hint though I'm not really old enough to move away from my parents yet, I still need their financial support and can't even afford to rent a dumpster to sleep in... And I don't like dumpsters.
Yeah, that might be the hint though I'm not really old enough to move away from my parents yet, I still need their financial support and can't even afford to rent a dumpster to sleep in... And I don't like dumpsters.
How old are you?
Once a year for Thanksgiving if I'm lucky. This year, I wasn't lucky. The whole point of owning it isn't 'using' it so much as it is possessing a conversational trump card to make other people feel inferior.I'm still pretty young, so it comes in particular handy when dealing with people who are older than I am and think their age alone gives them some sort of 'legitimacy' that I don't have.. When they start prattling about their little 'accomplishments', I can always raise my island property and they instantly feel small. It's also a tad of overcompensation for the fact that I drive shitty, unimpressive cars, instead choosing to spend my money on stuff like this."Yeah, nice Benz. Me? Nah... Ford truck... but I do own this property on island..."
I think we're all curious to know how it ended up getting handled in the prenup
My wife is from california, and on a roan trip back home from New york we drove through the shenendoah valley and she was almost in tears at the beauty there.
I can imagine. I'm serious about "landscape of my soul." I can't even describe the warm, embraced-by-the-land feeling I get when we roll into my hometown for a family visit. It feels as though the mountains love me as much as I love them.To LG: Oxford, wow, wow, wow. I can't wait to step foot in the Bodleian.