repot he probably has a naked queen and a flush draw go ahead and get it in

repot he probably has a naked queen and a flush draw go ahead and get it in
we're a dog to a Q and flush draw seeing as his side cards either give him straight draws or better 2 pair draws. plus, he easily has 66xx.against a wrap and flush draw we're way behind, and against oesd and flush draw we're a small dog.void of reads we beat absolutely nothing in his range, save for maybe a worse 2 pair with no redraws, which cant be any kind of significant part of his range.i'd say call and see a turn but the only cards we like are a Q or 8, and offsuit 2 3 and 4. plus we have no idea where we are.just fold.

Call and reevaluate the turn. You're not really ahead against any reasonable range, but your hand is good enough to continue with. (Interesting that of the three responses to this thread we have three completely opposite answers :-))

And the 4th post agrees with... Call and re-evaluate on the turn.Sure he could have a set. he could easily have fd's and sd's. If he did have a set wouldnt he be more likely to c-raise us?Call, and see what the turn brings. I dont play these limits, but i would usually always call here and see what the turn brings.Out of interest, if you did call that is, what did the turn bring, and what did he do?

I repotted/called and got owned by 66xxusually I don't play 2pair so fast, but I had an overpair (yea big deal) and more importantly I felt villain was a fish. He had been splashing around in pots with some trashy hands. I felt he was more than capable of getting it in here lightBut with the FD out there I think it's a fold or a call, probably a call. It's not as if fish play w/out four cards

Sure he could have a set. he could easily have fd's and sd's. If he did have a set wouldnt he be more likely to c-raise us?
No. he doesnt have straight draws or flush draws. if he's potting he has both, or a set, or a set and redraws, or 2 pair and redraws, all of which crush us. maybe a set goes for the c/r, but its a really drawy flop, and theres much less c-betting in multiway omaha pots than multiway holdem pots, so most sets would bet right out.since he's a fish, maybe his range is a bit wider, but how much wider? as i said, he either has overs which give him better 2 pair draws or unders which give him straight draws (to go with a naked Q and/or a flush draw). if we call and reevaluate, what cards are we hoping to see and whats our action? Q, 8, and offsuit 2-4, THATS IT. and we still shouldnt feel too good about putting in lots of money on the turn, even when one of those cards hit (well, aside from the Q or 8). we're often seeing cards we dont like on the turn, and even when we dont we still dont know where we are. fold.even if he is a fish, 2 pair with no redraws on this board is not really the time we want to be trying to get it in with him.
No. he doesnt have straight draws or flush draws. if he's potting he has both, or a set, or a set and redraws, or 2 pair and redraws, all of which crush us. maybe a set goes for the c/r, but its a really drawy flop, and theres much less c-betting in multiway omaha pots than multiway holdem pots, so most sets would bet right out.since he's a fish, maybe his range is a bit wider, but how much wider? as i said, he either has overs which give him better 2 pair draws or unders which give him straight draws (to go with a naked Q and/or a flush draw). if we call and reevaluate, what cards are we hoping to see and whats our action? Q, 8, and offsuit 2-4, THATS IT. and we still shouldnt feel too good about putting in lots of money on the turn, even when one of those cards hit (well, aside from the Q or 8). we're often seeing cards we dont like on the turn, and even when we dont we still dont know where we are. fold.even if he is a fish, 2 pair with no redraws on this board is not really the time we want to be trying to get it in with him.
Yeah I don't exactly disagree with this logic.. he's also leading into a pf raiser which weights his hand more towards made hands I would think. We're a pretty big dog against the same two pair as well because we have few legitimate redraws. Pretty close between a fold and a call on balance.