Durrr Vs Isildur1

so awesome man. i think isi is putting in a few too many hours in I see him playing more then any of the guys he is playing right now... by far.if he is some 18 year old sweedish vunderkind is it possible he really cant even grasp what he is actually doing? it can only be ego driving a kid like this. He obviously has no conecpt of money . Someone needs to get a hold of this kid and tell him to slow the **** down. With what he has done already he could already be a staple in poker for yeeeeeeears to come with tons of commercial deals and sponsorships. Just imagine the kind of full tilt ads they could make from this story. But if he just crashes and burns, and goes broke, it would be such a waste for every1, except for the pros that win his moneyAfter saying all that im thinking the whole vunderkind thing is bs and that there might be some funny business going on, or just some other established pro, who we may have heard, or not heard of.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so awesome man. i think isi is putting in a few too many hours in I see him playing more then any of the guys he is playing right now... by far.if he is some 18 year old sweedish vunderkind is it possible he really cant even grasp what he is actually doing? it can only be ego driving a kid like this. He obviously has no conecpt of money . Someone needs to get a hold of this kid and tell him to slow the **** down. With what he has done already he could already be a staple in poker for yeeeeeeears to come with tons of commercial deals and sponsorships. Just imagine the kind of full tilt ads they could make from this story. But if he just crashes and burns, and goes broke, it would be such a waste for every1, except for the pros that win durrrr's moneyAfter saying all that im thinking the whole vunderkind thing is bs and that there might be some funny business going on, or just some other established pro, who we may have heard, or not heard of.
FYP

Ivey is +800k vs Isildur at 500/1k nl hu at 3 tables.Isildur1 is now only +11k on ftp and -3.4m to Ivey and -3.5m to PA.

Ivey is +800k vs Isildur at 500/1k nl hu at 3 tables.Isildur1 is now only +11k on ftp and -3.4m to Ivey and -3.5m to PA.
Last 30 dayswinnings for durrrr: -$6,873,456 (512 sessions)
It's rather funny if you think about it. Isildur is like the middle man.Durrrr should have just transferred the funds to Ivey and PA.

(All sites, All Gametypes, 2009-11-23)Winners Results Sessions HandsIsildur1 $1.558.388,50 4 987Losers Results Sessions HandsPatrik Antonius $-1.558.553,50 4 987

Brian Townsend is beating Isildur1 now. Sbrugby is up 1mil.
This doesn't surprise me. About a week ago I saw Townsend up close to a million on Isildur1. He lost a huge pot towards the end of the session wiping out his gain. I heard him on a podcast say that he studies his opponents hand history pretty closely looking for leaks. It seems that's what they're all doing against Isildur1. That is everyone but Durrrrr.
Which fits my theory of him being a group of people.
After saying all that im thinking the whole vunderkind thing is bs and that there might be some funny business going on, or just some other established pro, who we may have heard, or not heard of.
It's fishy. The whole episode is fishy. The account is clearly OOC. Or is it?:peter griffin face:
timeline-fulltilt.pngWow never thought he would swing up again.
When looking at the stats on the right side of the graph, i would have thought his best day would have more than stated & his worst day would have been more than stated. I say this because on the day of the "biggest pot in online history" against Antonious he lost over $3mill to Antonious & Ivey combined.

as of 11/30/09Past 30 Dayswinnings for Isildur1: $4,963,187 (603 sessions)winnings for Phil Ivey: $3,138,152 (188 sessions)winnings for Brian Townsend: $2,262,029 (310 sessions)winnings for Ziigmund: $1,519,046 (145 sessions)winnings for Patrik Antonius: -$551,471 (433 sessions)winnings for durrrr: -$6,323,516 (414 sessions)

as of 11/30/09Past 30 Dayswinnings for Isildur1: $4,963,187 (603 sessions)winnings for Phil Ivey: $3,138,152 (188 sessions)winnings for Brian Townsend: $2,262,029 (310 sessions)winnings for Ziigmund: $1,519,046 (145 sessions)winnings for Patrik Antonius: -$551,471 (433 sessions)winnings for durrrr: -$6,323,516 (414 sessions)
The bold really make you wonder.. who the **** is this guy?
It's Viktor Blom isn't it? I thought that was established.
i dont think so?this is first i've heardapparently Its Tony G who is claiming its Blom... maybe others are too?but Tony G's claim doesnt say how he knows its him, or why he would reveal that its him (except for the part where he mentions, playing on TonyG Poker, trying to pump site much??)... here is from his blogI don’t want to talk too much about Isildur1 but I can reveal to all it is Viktor and he crushed them on the iPoker network for some time. I actually played a few hands with him today and quite many on iPoker where my site TonyG Poker runs. I honestly respect this guy 100%. He has proved that he is the best player in the game right now; this is based on many, many hands on iPoker and Full Tilt Poker.