Pokertracker And Ub?

does anyone know if PT3 works with ultimate bet? I've only used it for PS since that's the only site I play on, but I'm probably gonna grind UB's bonus. Wanna keep taking stats on it.

I agree. There is no reason to actually try to play your best poker while bonus whoring. No need to double-dip.
LOL, am I the only one that likes to make money playing poker?
LOL, am I the only one that likes to make money playing poker?
It's a freaking bonus, grind it out and move onYou wont have enough data on the opponents to make any informed decision by the time the bonus is clearedUnless it takes like 10k hands to clear a bonus...
It's a freaking bonus, grind it out and move onYou wont have enough data on the opponents to make any informed decision by the time the bonus is clearedUnless it takes like 10k hands to clear a bonus...
I have no interest in collecting info on my opponents. I don't even keep the HUD up. What I do care about is plugging my leaks, and I like checking the hand histories, how I played wrong, and seeing what hands I'm really playing wrong.And I don't think 10k hands is unreasonable. How many should it take me to clear $1100 to $1500?
I have no interest in collecting info on my opponents. I don't even keep the HUD up. What I do care about is plugging my leaks, and I like checking the hand histories, how I played wrong, and seeing what hands I'm really playing wrong.And I don't think 10k hands is unreasonable. How many should it take me to clear $1100 to $1500?
Not collecting info on your opponents would be a huge leak imo. Don't be foolish. Use HUD and collect data. A lot of your opponents will be so you will be at a disadvantage, especially multitabling.

PT3 does work at UB and i see no problem with tracking hands of my opponents as well as my own even if i am at site for a short time even if it's just to get an idea of exactly how many hands a guy is playing/raising. Although i prefer holdem manager myself.

PT3 does work at UB and i see no problem with tracking hands of my opponents as well as my own even if i am at site for a short time even if it's just to get an idea of exactly how many hands a guy is playing/raising. Although i prefer holdem manager myself.
My ForumHud PPCY* on you is tracking at 1.0...*posts per calendar year
Wow, I thought you guys were kidding about just grinding aimlessly for a bonus.
I think we all were except Stiles.As an unnecessary response to Stiles - the information is useful. Even just a hundred or couple hundred hands on one player, gathered during one or two sessions can be very useful.