What Should I Play? Mtt/sng/cash Game?

I was thinking about asking this for awhile, but with about my bankroll (In the $100-$150 range now) what should I exactly be playing to make the best % of money? I've been doing roughly all three, mostly MTTs though.

I've made the most in MTTs because I play those most. If it was spread out it would all probably be about the same.

$$$/hour = ideal game
Not if you count implied odds!Just play mtts and get better during winter, then winn the main event next year This will be most profitable for sure.Hi all btw :club:
Just play mtts and get better during winter, then winn the main event next year
Damn, I'd be the youngest ever then. 19 years old... crazy, huh? I wish. Anyways, I've been faring well at MTTs but I don't feel this is profitable enough unless I get a couple good FT cashes to move up. I could grind in Cash Games perhaps? I guess I'm wondering what you guys have done and how grinding in cash games has worked to someone's advantage too.
Damn, I'd be the youngest ever then. 19 years old... crazy, huh? I wish. Anyways, I've been faring well at MTTs but I don't feel this is profitable enough unless I get a couple good FT cashes to move up. I could grind in Cash Games perhaps? I guess I'm wondering what you guys have done and how grinding in cash games has worked to someone's advantage too.
I havent played poker in 8 months, and I havent really played that much overall, but for me grinding 45 man turbos was the best option.They run all the time, and you can easilly play them without paying to much attention at your table, and without poker tools. The thing about this is that its very individual. If you want to hear my opinion, it would be: play the things you find most entertaining. Don't rush things, and try to focus on your game. If you do this, whatever path you chose will likely be profitable in the end. If you want to play mtts with lower variance, just play some sngs 45-180 mans.

I have played 6 handed at most in cash games when I do play them. 7-Game not so much, based purely on the fact that I dislike Omaha. 2

I havent played poker in 8 months, and I havent really played that much overall, but for me grinding 45 man turbos was the best option.They run all the time, and you can easilly play them without paying to much attention at your table, and without poker tools. The thing about this is that its very individual. If you want to hear my opinion, it would be: play the things you find most entertaining. Don't rush things, and try to focus on your game. If you do this, whatever path you chose will likely be profitable in the end. If you want to play mtts with lower variance, just play some sngs 45-180 mans.
This is good advice. 180's seem to help players develop their game.Long term learning cash games is the way to go though.

I feel it hard to learn the grinding ways of cash games, especially because I feel like I have to play more than one table or I will get bored.

I feel it hard to learn the grinding ways of cash games, especially because I feel like I have to play more than one table or I will get bored.
The term "grinding" usually means putting in volume which means more than 1 table. 4 tabling micro stakes cash shouldn't be too tough.
I missed Acekob
who?
sports betting
for the f-ing win
Well of course it's going to be hard. You can't expect making money to be easy.

Def. grind cash games. Play the occasional tournament. Feel like you have a better likelihood of building up your br moving up the cash game ranks then investing the immense amount of time necessary to grind tournaments.

if your looking for the easiest way.... there is none. Mtt=grind sng=grind cash=grind dont let people tell you anything else.so do what your most comfortable withwhhooo hoo 2k posts im so pro