Daniel Needs To Call Out This Guy In His Next Blog For Trashing Ivey

You are right but for the wrong reason. Ill bet nest years ME will draw less than 5000 because of the way this years played out. The reason moneymeker caused a boom was cause everyone thought that if he can do it, so can I, cause Im at least as good as him. This years ME really drove home the point how much luck absolutely rules the day. Sure over the long haul skill will win out, ut in a single turney, dumb luck is a major factor Not many will put up 10k for a ten day coin flip. Ill bet next years event will be 90% online qualifiers.
I'll take that bet... 5000+ for sure
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right but for the wrong reason. Ill bet nest years ME will draw less than 5000 because of the way this years played out. The reason moneymeker caused a boom was cause everyone thought that if he can do it, so can I, cause Im at least as good as him. This years ME really drove home the point how much luck absolutely rules the day. Sure over the long haul skill will win out, ut in a single turney, dumb luck is a major factor Not many will put up 10k for a ten day coin flip. Ill bet next years event will be 90% online qualifiers.
LOLhow many years have you played the ME?
So I guess we all agree that Phil Ivey didn't deserve any of these personal attacks on his greatness and that the author of this 'newsstory' is a complete and utter failure with dreams of Phil Ivey speaking to him?I for one feel embarrassed for the entire poker community that we have to be represented by such a failure of a writer as this reporter, it's no wonder that the government won't legalize online poker, how can we be a 'sport' of 'skill' when Phil Ivey doesn't win the main event?I bet that next year's Main Event will draw less than 4,000 people because of these kinds of attacks, who wants to be scrutinized for their every action just because you make the Final Table?It's a sad day for Poker.
Did a local newspaperman molest you as a child?
the same number that he's known what the **** he was talking aboutbut if he does return to the thread, I will also wager that there are 500+ runners next year
I'll bet a brazillion bucks on this.
Did a local newspaperman molest you as a child?
Is 17 still a child?Not that it is related to this but I was just wondering when you stop being a child?
Not that it is related to this but I was just wondering when you stop being a child?
You become a man when you put your childish ways behind you.I figured you knew that.So the answer for you (and me) is: not yet.