Who Will Win The Art Ross?

With all the injuries to the top players in the league Ovy,Malkin , Kovalchuk and others its an interesting race this year.Looks like Ovechkin's injury isnt as serious as he first "joked", but will he win the title.Malkin might be too far back by the time he comes back.Crosby, well he isnt scoring anywhere near his pace of years past and seems like he wont be a factor.Can Kopitar continue his torrid pace?Can Gaborik stay healthy all year to challenge?Will it be Joe Thornton's turn?Or will someelse step up and take the title?My bet is that Ovechkin wont miss too many games and come back and take the title.

Really? I mean I guess Moulson has been known to be one and Mitchell sure can but Chimera has always seemed like a standup guy.
no i meant you guys :club:

At the risk of upsetting the masses...Crosby is a very good player, however he isnt an elite player that should be mentioned with the League's greats of all time.I have mentioned this before...He is a great talent, but he is no Gretzky,Lemieux, Ovechkin...Yes its true..While he did win a Stanley Cup, he wasnt even the best player on his team.Its all downhill from here, unless he ends up in Toronto as a free agent down the line..Que the Penguino backlash in 3 2 ------1 :club:

At the risk of upsetting the masses...Crosby is a very good player, however he isnt an elite player that should be mentioned with the League's greats of all time.I have mentioned this before...He is a great talent, but he is no Gretzky,Lemieux, Ovechkin...Yes its true..While he did win a Stanley Cup, he wasnt even the best player on his team.Its all downhill from here, unless he ends up in Toronto as a free agent down the line..Que the Penguino backlash in 3 2 ------1 :ts
Sorry to Zach, Dev, Flyer and all the other Pens faithful but I pray that Sid ends up as a LEaf at some point just so I can watch serge do a 180 on his opinion of him. :club:

Last year I told you guys early on it would be Malkin. This year, I will let you in on it again. Darvin Moon. ps- I would have posted somethign serious, but since the thread went from "Art Ross" to "Crosby sucks-No he doesn't" before I even had a chance to answer, I wont bother.

Last year I told you guys early on it would be Malkin. This year, I will let you in on it again. Darvin Moon. ps- I would have posted somethign serious, but since the thread went from "Art Ross" to "Crosby sucks-No he doesn't" before I even had a chance to answer, I wont bother.
well I started a serious thread and i thought it would be a fun discussion.Until the bozos ruined it. :club:
While he did win a Stanley Cup, he wasnt even the best player on his team.
I was thinking about this on the way home from hockey tonight. What if Alex Ovechkin and Wayne Gretzky were fortunate enough to be on the same team, does that mean Ovechkin is not an elite player?
Sorry to Zach, Dev, Flyer and all the other Pens faithful but I pray that Sid ends up as a LEaf at some point just so I can watch serge do a 180 on his opinion of him. :club:
I actually think this would be hilarious. Tons of lol potential. I was thinking though, right now, I can't even come up with a package from Toronto that would make it worth trading Crosby there. That's how bad that team is.