• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS come on. You made basically this same thread your first day on the forum. Did you not read any of the advice you were given then?http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=132614&hl=This is insane. Do you think if this game was as easy as "oh, I'll just increase my br by 18% a day" it would have fkin taken this long for the rest of us to figure out? Go back to grade 9 economics imo.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=132614&hl=
Oh arent you just the little detective. :club: the SAME thread????? This is the application of compound interest to bankroll management, combined with a short stacked strategy. In the post you "found" I was simply 'grinding'.you may not realize it but there is a BIG difference between the two.

lol seriously dude?!?! Your question is stupid. Your last thread is pretty much the same thing. Shortstacking is loool at the micro levels....can't really think of anything else right now. but your "local pro" is loool for even telling you that is a good idea

never thought my life could beAnything but catastropheBut suddenly I begin to seeA bit of good luck for me'Cause I've got a golden ticketI've got a golden twinkle in my eyeI never had a chance to shineNever a happy song to singBut suddenly half the world is mineWhat an amazing thing'Cause I've got a golden ticketIt's ours, Charlie!I've got a golden sun up in the skyI never thought I'd see the dayWhen I would face the world and sayGood morning, look at the sunI never thought that I would beSlap in the lap of luxury'Cause I'd have said:It couldn't be doneBut it can be doneI never dreamed that I would climbOver the moon in ecstasyBut nevertheless, it's there that I'mShortly about to be'Cause I've got a golden ticketI've got a golden chance to make my wayAnd with a golden ticket, it's a golden dayGood morning, look at the sun!'Cause I'd have said,It couldn't be doneBut it can be doneI never dreamed that I would climbOver the moon in ecstasyBut nevertheless, it's there that I'mShortly about to be'Cause I've got a golden ticket'Cause I've got a golden ticketI've got a golden chance to make my wayAnd with a golden ticket, it's a golden day

Oh arent you just the little detective. :club: the SAME thread????? This is the application of compound interest to bankroll management, combined with a short stacked strategy. In the post you "found" I was simply 'grinding'.you may not realize it but there is a BIG difference between the two.
I don't think you understand how "Compound Interest" works.Hint: It is not the same as winning a certain percentage of your roll. Not even remotely the same.
I was there for Fat Tuesday and the girls were flashing boobs for beads & dancing on the bar.
Yeah, ive heard its nuts on fat tues, this is my 1st semester there so ill have to check it out then.

I don't think you are thinking big enough. Sure, you'll have $700 after the first month, but if you were to continue this strategy for 2 months (60 days, 18%), a compound interest calculator says you will have $100,000, and after 90 days, you'll be over $14,000,000.I tried to calculate how much you would have if you did this for 6 months, but the calculator didn't go that high. But you'll probably be retired and living on a beach somewhere well before then anyway.

Here is my 2 cents:Your local pro is a wannabe pro for thinking shortstacking is good strategy these days, there is only handfull of people on this planet earth who shortstack well and even they dont profit as much as they could have if they played fullstack.Your experiment will fail becuase of 3 reasons; 1. Becuase I said so, 2. Unless you have played 250,000-1mill hands you will fail becuase you lack experience and 3. The level of play today is even very high at microstakes, you wont be able to getaway from the fact that on most major sites there is like 60% sweaty hardworking grinders that watch cardrunners 24/7, playing 16 tables, listening to tips from the bear(lol) and doing math calculation for fun at the same time.Your experiment is allready a fail considering you should first try to become breakeven player before even thinking of getting profit. It would be like if Darwin Moon tried to challenge Phil Ivey headsup and expecting to increase his bankroll by 0,00000000001% each dayTbh your ignorant attitude makes me wanna puke all over your face bigtime.

Here is my 2 cents:Your local pro is a wannabe pro for thinking shortstacking is good strategy these days, there is only handfull of people on this planet earth who shortstack well and even they dont profit as much as they could have if they played fullstack.Your experiment will fail becuase of 3 reasons; 1. Becuase I said so, 2. Unless you have played 250,000-1mill hands you will fail becuase you lack experience and 3. The level of play today is even very high at microstakes, you wont be able to getaway from the fact that on most major sites there is like 60% sweaty hardworking grinders that watch cardrunners 24/7, playing 16 tables, listening to tips from the bear(lol) and doing math calculation for fun at the same time.Your experiment is allready a fail considering you should first try to become breakeven player before even thinking of getting profit. It would be like if Darwin Moon tried to challenge Phil Ivey headsup and expecting to increase his bankroll by 0,00000000001% each dayTbh your ignorant attitude makes me wanna puke all over your face bigtime.
here is my 2 cents:you're a douche for 4 reasons: 1. Because I said so 2.fck you 3. fck your mother and 4. nobody wants to hear your motherfcking opinion so shut your fat fkcing mouthTbh go fck urself ccksucker.All the haters who want fckin piece ill be @ the 1/2c tables workin it out doin the damn thingIM OUT BUT FOR THE RECORD-look back at this thread, all i did was propose an idea and i got nothing but straight bashing and negativity from the get-go. Just a "WONT WORK" rather than any form of constructive criticizm. ANYONE HERE would react the same to so much UNDESERVED negativity. Those who offered any open mindedness and constructive criticism Thank you and good luck!
here is my 2 cents:you're a douche for 4 reasons: 1. Because I said so 2.fck you 3. fck your mother and 4. nobody wants to hear your motherfcking opinion so shut your fat fkcing mouthTbh go fck urself ccksucker.All the haters who want fckin piece ill be @ the 1/2c tables workin it out doin the damn thing
please leave, giving laker fans a bad name
here is my 2 cents:you're a douche for 4 reasons: 1. Because I said so 2.fck you 3. fck your mother and 4. nobody wants to hear your motherfcking opinion so shut your fat fkcing mouthTbh go fck urself ccksucker.All the haters who want fckin piece ill be @ the 1/2c tables workin it out doin the damn thingIM OUT BUT FOR THE RECORD-look back at this thread, all i did was propose an idea and i got nothing but straight bashing and negativity from the get-go. Just a "WONT WORK" rather than any form of constructive criticizm. ANYONE HERE would react the same to so much UNDESERVED negativity. Those who offered any open mindedness and constructive criticism Thank you and good luck!
I win yay me :club:

See now. People keep saying: "What happened to this Forum?"I haven't been here since the beginning, but I still consider this to be an "old time" thread.OP, the reason you didn't get any support for your "theory" is because, frankly it is juvenile and ignorant. Remember when you were ten and thought if you could get enough helium balloons you could float to the Moon? You had a little knowledge for the first time, but couldn't understand the limitations of a basic principle. Now you learn a concept like "Compound Interest" and you try to apply it in a way that seems to make sense. But in your ignorance it is exactly like the little boy trying to fly to the Moon on Helium balloons. "Compound Interest" simply is not the same thing as winning a percentage of your bank roll each day.Grow up.

Works for 4 days max, you cant expect to consistently win 18% at higher stakesI think you'd have better luck being a strong player and not setting an individual percentage goal but just wait for good spots and bleed em to deathNow that I've made a real response, HU4ROLLZ?