Sleeptalking

Do you guys have a significant other who talks in their sleep? My girlfriend wakes me up about every other night talking and acting out her dreams.

A lot of chicks talk in their sleep. Sleep-talking is very common and is reported in 50% of young children, with most of them outgrowing it by puberty, although it may persist into adulthood (about 4% of adults are reported to talk in their sleep). It appears to run in families. Sleep-talking can be associated with fever.Sleep-talking by itself is harmless; however, it can wake up others and cause them consternation—especially when misinterpreted as conscious speech by an observer. If the sleep-talking is dramatic, emotional, or profane it may be a sign of another sleep disorder (see above). Sleep-talking can be monitored by a partner or by using an audio recording device; devices which remain idle until detecting a sound wave are ideal for this purpose. Sleep-talking in females is thought to be caused by sexual dissatisfaction and can be temporarily cured by self stimulation prior to sleeping. Polysomnography (sleep recording) shows episodes of sleep talking that can occur in any stage of sleep.

A lot of chicks talk in their sleep. Sleep-talking is very common and is reported in 50% of young children, with most of them outgrowing it by puberty, although it may persist into adulthood (about 4% of adults are reported to talk in their sleep). It appears to run in families. Sleep-talking can be associated with fever.Sleep-talking by itself is harmless; however, it can wake up others and cause them consternation—especially when misinterpreted as conscious speech by an observer. If the sleep-talking is dramatic, emotional, or profane it may be a sign of another sleep disorder (see above). Sleep-talking can be monitored by a partner or by using an audio recording device; devices which remain idle until detecting a sound wave are ideal for this purpose. Sleep-talking in females typically thought to be caused by sexual dissatisfaction and can be temporarily cured by self stimulation prior to sleeping. Polysomnography (sleep recording) shows episodes of sleep talking that can occur in any stage of sleep.
uhhhhhThe other day she was swimming through the air. It's a lot of fun to mess with her.... she doesn't make any sense a lot of the time.
Do you guys have a significant other who talks in their sleep? My girlfriend wakes me up about every other night talking and acting out her dreams.
Your girlfriend never seems to wake me up (from talking in her sleep, at least) when she's over...but I'm a deep sleeper.I've been known to talk a lot in my sleep (and when I'm awake) and wake people up. I've also been known to answer my phone in my sleep, have a full conversation and not remember any of it. It's a good time.

I use to sleep walk & talk when I was a kid and then it stopped but when I to college it kickstarted again (I think after a head injury from a super drunken night). I did some pretty stupid things like get up and smack the fire alarm speaker over and over telling my roomate fire alarms suck - even though my alarm clock went off. lol. Everything just sort of criss crosses and nothing makes sense. A recurring one was thinking a cat was on my bed and I'd get up and freak out to get it off lol.

my gf tells me I talk in my sleep a lot but most of the time she can't understand what I'm saying.
that is probably a good thing... I dont want my GF to know the stuff i dream about... My GF says that i laugh like crazy in my sleep... Sounds about right, I almost never have a bad dream. Today I had a dream that i ran $1k up to $100k in cash games then tripled it to $300k in one hand vs DN and some other guy on stars, I then had to go to taco bell to retrieve my check. WHile at taco bell we continued to get hella high and watch a movie.. . . I have been know to sleep walk too.
I DONT REMEMBER ASKIN YOU A GODAMNED THING!!!!
Wtf you a$$hole? You got some serious problems dude, omg!samuel_l_jackson(pulp-fiction-med).jpg
:club: ...i had to
oh... But you stilled scared me with that Samuel L. Jackson photo!