It's Been Awhile

roses are red,violets ain't blackit's time for a poemthat tickles my sacktonight i drank beerwith getsprung and kugesprung flashed me a smileon his face i sploogedthey tried to play beer pong,the kuge and sprung team...the only thing they wonwas a face full of creamkuge armed the laser,sprung with the arc...their effort was futile,it was a walk in the park.i crushed them with ease,they sighed in defeat,i raised up my hands,yelling: "dead baby, we eat!"we left for a feast...to eat a 12 year old boyas we walked in the door,kuge yelled, "ahoy!"he was excited as hell,with sprung directly behind...jon yelled with glee,"first bite is mine!"they jockeyed for space,sprung got there first,kuge was upset,he pulled out his purse.sprung looked back at kuge,man purse in hand..."wtf is that?""it's my man purse, man!'sprung didnt know what to say.did kuge just come out?he wasnt just wearing a purse,but he was wearing a pout.pout and purse going on,kuge strutted to sprung.he looked him straight in the faceand said "i hope that you're hung!"kuge grabbed onto jon,pulled him out of the roomhe said to jon's face"i've been sodomized with a broom."sprung looked left and right,up, down, front and back..."don't tell anyone,but I'ma take you out back"Kuge and Sprung left together,Soul mates, possibly...But just leave it to CwikTo ruin their dreams.In came gorgeous Cwik,Rohypnol in hand...A rag over Sprung's face...And one devious plan...The night ended quickly.Kuge passed out alone.Sprung woke up in a bathtub...He seemed totally stoned.Cwik was out of sight,Jon was blacked out as ****.The bathtub full of iceWas an omen of suck.Organs gone, Memories lost...How does the day end?The moral of the story isAlways leave with a friend.

lol, Seth

I'd hit that