Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

How can anybody hate on Moon the guy was relaxed the whole time I think he did one fist pump during the KJ hand and thats it. While other players are jumping up and down after every all in, this guy was always respectful.
Well for one thing he is a tree killer.
  • Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that I missed it somehow, so feel free to bash away at me.I DVR'ed the 2-hour final table episode on ESPN Tuesday, but only saw it get down to the final two. Did my DVR stop too early or is the heads-up portion to be broadcast later?This is what comes of having to work 2 jobs I guess. :club:

I'm sure that I missed it somehow, so feel free to bash away at me.I DVR'ed the 2-hour final table episode on ESPN Tuesday, but only saw it get down to the final two. Did my DVR stop too early or is the heads-up portion to be broadcast later?This is what comes of having to work 2 jobs I guess. :club:
It will broadcast later
it went over the two hours
what, so they can kill more trees?
think of them as pot plants...I'm sure your tree-hugging emotions will explode in your hypocritical little conundrum you've created.
think of them as pot plants...I'm sure your tree-hugging emotions will explode in your hypocritical little conundrum you've created.
Well if its being put to good use, like being smoked or printed into money, then I have no problem with it.
Ron Mexico and I don't agree on much anymore, but if you guys start attacking the old fat guy, we will band together and crush you all.
What the hell? Everyone was agreeing with me sans VB. I think you just wanted to point out that I was tubby. For shame sir, for shame.We only disagree on politics. And I have not and never will smoke anything. Otherwise, we're just two peas in a pod.
What the hell? Everyone was agreeing with me sans VB. I think you just wanted to point out that I WE was tubby. For shame sir, for shame.We only disagree on politics. And I have not and never will smoke anything. Otherwise, we're just two peas in a pod.
fypMoon is our people...and we love him for it.And what's with that hippy vb??? man he is getting on everyone's nerves lately.all that "I wish I was a 1,200 year old woman" stuff