Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RealKidPoker Cada!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tytytytytyty for saving my entire bankroll! Wooot. Drinks on me y'all15 minutes ago from UberTwitter

That was one sick assed hold.
what are you complaining about you won A $100.00 on the flop lol
Weeeeeeeeeee! hell of a ft and hu sweat
thought it was a good HU match interesting playing, and interesting calls lol

People are saying Joe wasn't outplaying Moon at all and had to win coinflips to win the braclet, on top of the obvious and understandably stupid looking under pair luckboxing to less educated viewers, however I recall one big hand where Joe held J9 vs Moon's 78 where Cada feigns weakness on the flop by not following a preflop raise with a Cbet holding 2nd pair on a T9x board into a player known to make drastic all in blowups with random meager holdings. On the turn low and behold Joe's doubling up to retake the chiplead after Moon moves all in with 78 on a T turn and Joe makes a big call, after making a great play against a poor opponent.Furthermore, though Joe's plays where he ended up all in with under pairs may look terribly poor to an uneducated eye, he was playing short handed and would you consider these moves worse than say Moon getting it all in for all the marbles with a QdJd a much better play in your mind? Joe played HIS game the whole tourney, why would you change when fate seems to be knocking at your door? He started out playing Joe Cada poker and finished playing Joe Cada poker, take it or leave it he has 8.5 million reasons to believe in it.

I am glad to see cada win but I almost wanted moon to win so we could have another moneymaker effect. I wanted another boom. I will give moon credit I think he did a lot better than anyone expected him to do.

I am glad to see cada win but I almost wanted moon to win so we could have another moneymaker effect. I wanted another boom. I will give moon credit I think he did a lot better than anyone expected him to do.
There would have been no second Moneymaker effect. The boom already happened...you would need a market where poker is relatively unknown (Like if Saout won since he is French) for another boom to happen.Moon wants nothing to do with poker or promoting poker...he would have been the absolute WORST person to win the M.E.

Cada winning is going to have a much stronger effect. There are thousands of people who are either just like Cada, or (more likely), are like him but not as skilled. Thousands of young guys who have spent hours playing tournaments online, had some success, and think they've got what it takes to turn pro are going to take this as a sign from god. One of their own - an e-pro with no live rep, but some tournament chops and some good luck can win 8 million! Half these kids would've been in business school in 6 months, and this win probably extends the window where there are thousands of entries in expensive Sunday tournaments for years.

Cada winning is going to have a much stronger effect. There are thousands of people who are either just like Cada, or (more likely), are like him but not as skilled. Thousands of young guys who have spent hours playing tournaments online, had some success, and think they've got what it takes to turn pro are going to take this as a sign from god. One of their own - an e-pro with no live rep, but some tournament chops and some good luck can win 8 million! Half these kids would've been in business school in 6 months, and this win probably extends the window where there are thousands of entries in expensive Sunday tournaments for years.
Sounds a lot like...Peter Eastgate...hmm
There would have been no second Moneymaker effect. The boom already happened...you would need a market where poker is relatively unknown (Like if Saout won since he is French) for another boom to happen.Moon wants nothing to do with poker or promoting poker...he would have been the absolute WORST person to win the M.E.
I think there could have been a huge boom within the logging community.
I think there could have been a huge boom within the logging community.
Yeah according to the ESPN blog, Darvin Moon's fans serenaded the crowd with the old "everywhere we go, people want to know, who we are....so we tell them....we are THE LOGGERS! Mighty might LOGGERS!"This exposed them to a variety of poop jokes and fecal related humor.I guess it is fitting the logger finished number 2, amirite?
Yeah according to the ESPN blog, Darvin Moon's fans serenaded the crowd with the old "everywhere we go, people want to know, who we are....so we tell them....we are THE LOGGERS! Mighty might LOGGERS!"This exposed them to a variety of poop jokes and fecal related humor.I guess it is fitting the logger finished number 2, amirite?
Really?4 years of higher education, an almost law degree, wife who charges you $40 for morning fun and the best you can come up with is a fecal matter joke?I fear for the future of this country some times.Just kidding, I was jealous that I was too late to throw in my own scatology observations...
Really?4 years of higher education, an almost law degree, wife who charges you $40 for morning fun and the best you can come up with is a fecal matter joke?I fear for the future of this country some times.Just kidding, I was jealous that I was too late to throw in my own scatology observations...
She usually does not charge me. I am hoping it is not a trend.And I do have a real law degree. I am an almost lawyer is all. And poop jokes are always en vogue.

Good for Cada etc whatever, but do you think there is any chance he will get that hair lip/nose thing fixed with the prize money?I mean it's not his fault etc but you know, it's hard not to think of a dozen comedy routines done about hair lips every time I see him.Or is his appearance off the table since he's a boy man?0003.jpgAlso, is Cada locked with Ultimate Bet? the site with the questionable security/ethics/morals/ and Annie duke?

Good for Cada etc whatever, but do you think there is any chance he will get that hair lip/nose thing fixed with the prize money?I mean it's not his fault etc but you know, it's hard not to think of a dozen comedy routines done about hair lips every time I see him.Or is his appearance off the table since he's a boy man?0003.jpgAlso, is Cada locked with Ultimate Bet? the site with the questionable security/ethics/morals/ and Annie duke?
I hear he signed a 1 year 1million dollar deals with Pokerstars.
Question to my fellow Canadians:When is the final table going to be aired here??Thanks
If you had a N-Fusion satallite system you would be watching it tonight like me !! Otherwise, TSN this weekend.