Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes the ub commercial better if you pretend to hear it in Darth Vader's voice. If you listen closely, you can even hear Chewbacca in the background.

Joe Cada has the button. He makes it 3 million straight, and Moon calls. The flop brings out 8d.gif4d.gifas.gif, and Moon reaches for chips. He leads into the pot with 6 million chips, and Cada doesn't waste any time calling. The chips are gathered into the middle, and the dear peels the 7d.gif on the turn, a potentially-lethal card. Moon keeps the heat on with another bet, 8.5 million this time. Again, there is no delay from Cada as he instantly matches the bet with his own chips. The last card off is the jh.gif, and Moon knocks the table. Cada stares across the felt for a beat before checking behind. Moon shows the 8h.gif with a paint card, and that's good enough to win him the pot.

I might actually get sick if moon wins this.Lets go Cada!!!
Why? Cada has been just as lucky for the final table, and probably quite a bit more, so you can't use that excuse. Moon obviously has less skill with some of the bad plays he made, A4 ship to double Soaut and the non-call of 6 mill on Beglieter or whoever, but I would think that would be better for the poker community.Who cares if another young internet kid who has decent skills wins, but how cool is it if some random nobody with a decent story wins. Moon would get soooooooooooooooooooooooo much more press for the poker community.There ya go, Moon. 144 milly.

Lets go Moon, he is out playing Cada clearly.

At this point, Moon has outplayed Cada all over the place heads up. Did not see this coming, at all.

At this point, Moon has outplayed Cada all over the place heads up. Did not see this coming, at all.
ThisCudos to Moon if he wins this, well earned
Lets go Moon, he is out playing Cada clearly.
ThisCudos to Moon if he wins this, well earned
QFTI love how he's playing power poker, while Cada and his "team" are second guessing everything.edit: not sure if it's really power poker, but he is playing with confidence, and not afraid to mix it up.
Why? Cada has been just as lucky for the final table, and probably quite a bit more, so you can't use that excuse. Moon obviously has less skill with some of the bad plays he made, A4 ship to double Soaut and the non-call of 6 mill on Beglieter or whoever, but I would think that would be better for the poker community.Who cares if another young internet kid who has decent skills wins, but how cool is it if some random nobody with a decent story wins. Moon would get soooooooooooooooooooooooo much more press for the poker community.There ya go, Moon. 144 milly.
I just dont like want another nobody to win, im just tired of it. I guarantee this guy is not going to be going around and playin poker all over and talking about the game he just doesnt care as much. At least Cada will be everywhere and playing constantly. If you want a story how about the youngest player to win the ME. I have 0 interest in Moon, he is just so freakin boring.
QFTI love how he's playing power poker, while Cada and his "team" are second guessing everything.
so true, Moon is not giving up, or backing down he is not afraid of Cada

"I thought he was 73% to call that, but apparently I was wrong." - Phil LaakOh man, I love this guy.

This booth is hilarious right now. Seebs is making my night. "He doesn't have that 'I have a 10 holy shit I'm going to call this' face to him"