Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

Joe Cada has the button. He makes it 2.5 million, and Moon calls. The flop is 6s.gif5d.gifjc.gif, and Moon taps the table. Cada bets 3.5 million, and Moon sits statue-still for a moment or two. After rubbing his beard, he says, "Raise." He pulls out a stack of 8.5 million chips and slides them into the pot. Cada makes the quick call. The turn comes the qd.gif, and Moon checks again. Cada checks it back, and the river brings the 2h.gif. This time, Moon leads with 7.250 chips, and Cada instantly calls. The cards are on their backs before the chips are even in the pot, and Moon's qh.gif8s.gif is the winner. Moon - 101,850,000 Cada - 92,950,000

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it has been mentioned but you can watch the hands being played (with some delay) @ pokernews. Click on Final Table Live.

Don't know if it has been mentioned but you can watch the hands being played (with some delay) @ pokernews. Click on Final Table Live.
I don't see this

My last name is Moon. Several signature worthy posts so far.I live in Louisiana, but I'm a Falcons fan. I'm torn whether I can root for him now.

I don't see this
1. Go to website (duh)2. Click "select" under the header of the WSOP banner3. Scroll down right side, in the middle.4. Click "Final Table Live"

Darvin Moon has the button. He raises to 3.0 million. Joe Cada puts in the chips for the call. The flop comes down jc.gif4h.gif2d.gif. Cada checks and Moon fires 4.0 million. Cada slides in the call. The turn brings the qh.gif. Cada checks again to Moon. Moon doesn't slow down, firing 6.0 million. Cada takes his time counting out a raise. He makes it 16.75 million total. Moon reaches for some of his own chips and makes the call, creating another massive pot between the two. The river is 5c.gif. Cada is first to act and fires 35 million! Moon immediately leans back in his chair, drawn back by the amount. He then leans back forward and begins counting his own stack and studying Cada. Moon makes the fold after some time in the tank and Cada is pushed the pot. Cada retakes the lead with 120.6 million and Moon drops to 72.2 million.

Because Steven Tyler is currently sulking and unavailable?
Lol, Joe Perry says the band is over.

awesome all in move by Moon

Joe Cada has the button. He raises to 3 million even this time, and Moon comes out with a raise. He slides out 8 million chips, and Cada is willing to play along. The flop comes kc.gif7s.gif6h.gif, Moon leads out with 5 million chips, and Cada quick-calls. The turn brings the 3s.gif, and Moon announces an all in! Cada frowns and quickly folds. Moon - 82,450,000 Cada - 112,350,000

Darvin Moon has the button. He raises to 3.0 million and Joe Cada reraises to 10.2 million. Moon puts in another raise to 28 million total. Cada sits with his head down and right hand on the back of his neck for a minute or so before folding his cards. The two are virtually deadlocked in chips.