Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more like 4. Browsin my facebook, typing here and listening to music have been my time killers.
The commentary right now isn't quite as good as it was earlier, (at one point we had Annie Duke, and Howard Lederer and Phil Hellmuth). But it's still good to hear the commentary a *little* bit of audio from the table (when the folks are speaking loudly), and hear the crowd responses. Much much more entertaining than cruising your facebook. No music... but you should have heard the crowd on the AQ v AK, and the Begs elimination.(There's also a subtle little amusement in listening to them come up with subtle but polite ways to call Moon a Donk)
ROFL at Phil Ivey playing online already!
he did not play long.The commentary is quite lame right now. The Phil Ivey's hummer having a machine gun comment gave me some funny mental images tho

It's interesting, the non-Moon hands are almost a little boring... they're somewhat predictable and examples of new play... no random jams with K9. (The best part of that hand btw was that Moon shoved before Cada had even moved his raises in). At some point I'd expect that people are going to have to turn aggressive, the prize pool is really top heavy, and it's somewhat pointless to play super-tight waiting for Shulman to get knocked out.How many times has Moon folded to Buchman's big blind now? They haven't been 1/2 for very long, and I think he's been folding them all down?

So annoying The Maven asking questions trying to learn and discuss strategy while NOT commentating at all.

So annoying The Maven asking questions trying to learn and discuss strategy while NOT commentating at all.
17 straight hands with no flop and little to no action on the felt means they need lame topics like online strategy and heir brothers to fill the air with
Going and Going and Going and GoingFor those of you still following our coverage, we thank you. We know it's been long (13 hours, 30 minutes to be exact), but the players are still trekking along in hopes of making it to the end of the night where only two remain.As you can see from the updates, the tournament has slowed down greatly. We haven't seen a flop in who knows how long and we're not sure the next time we will. The players themselves look shot and don't really seem to be interested in playing poker anymore. Well, everyone but Joe Cada. Cada's youth seems to be the overhwelming factor as he takes advantage of the older and more tired players still left to do battle.The old adage is to quit playing when you're too tired to play your A-game, but what happens when you can't quit?

I think Darvin Moon is likely to be falling asleep. He's won 3 pots in 30 hands.

there hasn't been a flop in forever what are they supposed to be talking about?

Antoine Saout - 54,750,000 Eric Buchman - 50,400,000 Joseph Cada - 44,750,000 Average - 38,954,000 Darvin Moon - 31,950,000 Jeff Shulman - 12,925,000

there hasn't been a flop in forever what are they supposed to be talking about?
I know Bonomo and Gobbo and they are probably barely holding off from strangling TheMavenVT

13 hours is a joke for them to be falling asleep. What are they, babies? Babies need lots of sleep. Poker players are often known for marathon-session-abilities. After 13 hours it's maybe time for a dinner break and then time to start playing for real, not time to be tired. I think they must be babies.

I know Bonomo and Gobbo and they are probably barely holding off from strangling TheMavenVT
I see your point but i find it somewhat interesting since I don't listen to poker road et al 24-7i'm pretty shocked at how slow this is going
13 hours is a joke for them to be falling asleep. What are they, babies? Babies need lots of sleep. Poker players are often known for marathon-session-abilities. After 13 hours it's maybe time for a dinner break and then time to start playing for real, not time to be tired. I think they must be babies.
sorry about busting you like 3 times tonighti lost my chat for 24 hours or i'd have said hi
http://www.floattheturn.com/blog.php?bid=67nice blog entryalways cool to here a little more infoI was really surprised by how solid Begs played overall and he handled the pressure pretty good. excellent coaching compared to the player we saw in the pre-ft broadcastsJonathan LittleAfterthoughts on coaching a November 9 member. 2009-11-08

Lacey Jones perfume leak :bubble_lol:omg the maven is acting like he hasn't slept in 4 days now.

Jeff Shulman Eliminated in 5th Place ($1,953,452) Joe Cada has the button. Antoine Saout makes a big raise to 5.4 million from the small blind, and Jeff Shulman moves all in for another 200,000 on top, committing his final 5,600,000 chips to the hand. Saout takes care of the few remaining chips to put the controversial Shulman in immediate danger of elimination. Showdown Saout: ac.gif9s.gif Shulman: 7c.gif7h.gif It's your standard coinflip for potentially millions of dollars as Shulman is looking to fade his opponent's overcards to stay alive. The board frowns on Shulman, though, as the dealer runs it out 10s.gif9d.gif6s.gifqc.gif4s.gif. The nine on the flop vaults Saout into a big lead, and Shulman is unable to climb back into the hand. He's run out of chips, and he's headed over to the interview area to talk about his fifth-place finish. Shulman looks quite disappointed, but he'll pick up more than $700,000 to add to his July earnings. Saout is up to 62,925,000 after that knockout.