Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in case you were curious.Edit: after uploading it and listening to it the first time...I'm sorry...shitty sound and me yelling lol
I just realized that Darvin Moon is probably the only person in the world who hasn't been ****ed playing AQ.
lol so true, im in the deep negatives with AQ
I just realized that Darvin Moon is probably the only person in the world who hasn't been ****ed playing AQ.
Norman Chad has probably had it with Moon at this point.
Just in case you were curious.Edit: after uploading it and listening to it the first time...I'm sorry...shitty sound and me yelling lol
Whoever wrote stayed stone faced during the hand is blind. The classic eye-roll sigh. All you do really.
I cannt wait to hear what Chad says when they show Ivey get busted.
Especially losing to AQ, one of Chad's most hated hands. He is going to be aggravated. Also, can't wait for him to call out Begs on playing SQUADOOSH!

Oh dear. That da.gif on the river is NOT a good card for Begleiter. It is pandemonium -- again! -- in the Penn & Teller Theater. The ace on the river gives Moon the best hand, sending a stunned Begleiter crashing to the rail. Darvin Moon isn't moving, showing absolutely no reaction to the dramatic elimination of Begleiter. For those keeping track at home, there is no interchange between Begleiter and Moon as Begleiter makes his exit. He shakes hands with everyone at the table except Moon. To be fair, Begleiter doesn't seek Moon out -- but Moon doesn't offer Begleiter a hand either. Moon reclaims the chip lead with 63.9 million.

Damn, Jeff would've been up to about 35k.
LolThis FT is running sick, Shulman's crippled

I also hate incredibly how bad the two chip counts are between BLUFF and PokerNews.BLUFF has Shulman at 1.2m while PokerNews has Shulman at 7.5m.

this is such a wacky final table. ESPN will have plenty of good footage to work with.
Yet we will see about 7 hands till its heads up and then maybe we will get 3 hands, which would be an upgrade to last years 2 hands. ESPN will find a way to screw this up.