Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh I don't want to listen to UB people.
I agree. Lots of plugs so far.There is no live ppv broadcast of the final table this year. There will be a live audio broadcast of the final table on http://www.bluffmagazine.com/live/

I'll go into something if staked if you're talking on PS, I play FT :xAnd this UB broadcast is getting very annoying.

I'll go into something if staked if you're talking on PS, I play FT :xAnd this UB broadcast is getting very annoying.
I'll stake you in a 4.40 180 man on pokerstars... 50/50 no sb. Just let me know what your sn is.Ivey is all ineveryone folds... Cada was tanking14 Members: TheWynn, king_tanner, jfgonzales, Orion071, delved, Fluffdog87, Stiles2004, blakheart, MisterB, kobe2odom8, nutzzcase, starfit, jdrury12, MNmiracleCJSGood college games on kobe.

You're going to have to tell me rules on stakes, I haven't had one yet, but I'm willing.sn: PS Bert

You're going to have to tell me rules on stakes, I haven't had one yet, but I'm willing.sn: PS Bert
The rules are if you cash you send me 50% of your cash. Go to tourney page and enter a $4.40 180 man sng.just sent 4.40

Alright. Any waiting time before I recieve that?Only have the $2 bonus on PS.Edit: Thanks. #210490498

Alright. Any waiting time before I recieve that?Only have the $2 bonus on PS.
You should get it soon.The Andy Bloch bet with Ivey is sick. I'd be sweating hard if I was Bloch.

Insanely. He's going to be coughing up millions if it goes through, right?

I like the visual bluff is using for this broadcast. Instead of listening to the commentary, I'm going to check this thread for any updates/interesting hands/doubleups.

Alright. Any waiting time before I recieve that?Only have the $2 bonus on PS.Edit: Thanks. #210490498
Love to run with you guys but my girlfriend promised my 3 year old I'd take him to the park......Looks like we may be breaking up soon.... :club:

lol @ berry's twitterBarry Greinstein Melissa's funny observation: Phil Ivey's family is off limits to cameramen, yet they are wearing Full Tilt logos.

yeah I would hate to be in his position. Is there any buy out on that bet?
Bloch said that he would try to approach Ivey about a buyout but thinks that Ivey will never take it.Since Ivey sold the bet to Hansen with a stipulation that Ivey is now frerolling for $900K there is no way that the buyout will happen

I don't understand how Annie Duke can keep saying Cada wrong.+Seen no action in 180man and break already.