I Minraised ! Qq Play On Turn

Villian your standard TAG grinder. Who likes it and who doesn't ? PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com891489.gifsaw flopMP3 ($15.55)CO ($29.50)Button ($69.30)SB ($29.30)BB ($64.55)UTG ($50.75)UTG+1 ($51.75)Hero (MP1) ($59.95)MP2 ($49.25)891489.gifPreflop: Hero is MP1 with Qclub.gif, Qdiamond.gif1 fold, UTG+1 bets $2, Hero calls $2, 6 foldsFlop: ($4.75) 8diamond.gif, 2diamond.gif, 3spade.gif(2 players)UTG+1 bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50Turn: ($11.75) 10heart.gif(2 players)UTG+1 bets $7, Hero raises to $14

i think you played it great... might have re-raised it on the flop tho
He can't re-raise the flop, he can only raise :club: I'm not sure if I like it or not, EP TAG probably isn't firing 2 barrels with blanks. Feels like he is firing with a set (both 88's and TT's make sense here), JJ+ (maybe 9's) or AdKd. Other suited overcards don't really fit here, as you're holding the Qdiamonds.So against a TAG range like that, you're only folding out weaker hands (JJ may certainly call, though), hurting yourself against a made hand, and giving suited overcards the right price to come along.I would raise the flop here, 3-3.5x his bet. Your hand is good, but certainly not the nuts, so aiming to take the pot now isn't a bad idea.As played, raise more to take out the draws and overs, or call and re-evaluate the river. Just feels like min-raising isn't getting value from hands that will stay in but that you still comfortably beat.Of course, now that I say this, I'm already second guessing myself. . .I suspect smarter people than I will have more useful advice!

I hate full ring.Preflop is fine to not three bet I guess since he has such a tight range. I dunno how many double barrels you should expect from a standard tag so I would raise/fold the flop... or raise/call... I'm not really sure which is better because it's probably really close.

He can't re-raise the flop, he can only raise :club: I'm not sure if I like it or not, EP TAG probably isn't firing 2 barrels with blanks. Feels like he is firing with a set (both 88's and TT's make sense here), JJ+ (maybe 9's) or AdKd. Other suited overcards don't really fit here, as you're holding the Qdiamonds.So against a TAG range like that, you're only folding out weaker hands (JJ may certainly call, though), hurting yourself against a made hand, and giving suited overcards the right price to come along.I would raise the flop here, 3-3.5x his bet. Your hand is good, but certainly not the nuts, so aiming to take the pot now isn't a bad idea.As played, raise more to take out the draws and overs, or call and re-evaluate the river. Just feels like min-raising isn't getting value from hands that will stay in but that you still comfortably beat.Of course, now that I say this, I'm already second guessing myself. . .I suspect smarter people than I will have more useful advice!
Well i thought with this raise i could easily lay it down when he shoves knowing he must have AA/KK or a set. This way i save some money instead of having to call 7 now and 15 on the river. It also may get value from JJ while i think he might check to me with on the river. Then on the river i kinda don't want to value bet in a tough spot. And in case he has the FD i atleast get more value then calling the turn.
I hate full ring.Preflop is fine to not three bet I guess since he has such a tight range. I dunno how many double barrels you should expect from a standard tag so I would raise/fold the flop... or raise/call... I'm not really sure which is better because it's probably really close.
Most of the time raising the flop and 4 bet shoving this only gets called by AA/KK or a set and a pretty small %AKdd. I HATE raise folding the flop so that's why i called flop and then on the turn the idea of the minraise popped up when i first intended to call down.

You have definitley disguised your hand. From his perspective it kind of looks like you have a set or some kind of flush draw/ straight draw semi bluff. I dont know how you've been playing at this table, or what your image is. You should always take your own image into account, but as played it will be hard for him to give you credit for Queens. I think you played it fine b/c if he comes over the top, you can dump it.

I like:3-bet pre-flopraise flop

i prefer merby's line but this still is fine, i like you can rep a legit good hand, 10 a-j and you can easy beat those, letting villains fell they have the best hand here, what did villain do?

i prefer merby's line but this still is fine, i like you can rep a legit good hand, 10 a-j and you can easy beat those, letting villains fell they have the best hand here, what did villain do?
He folded so my guess is he had 99-77 or something or air
He folded so my guess is he had 99-77 or something or air
I think he would've might called you with those hands cause you almost gave him 3:1 and yet he folded. Nines probably would've called this.EDIT: ..and eights, lol.Well, atleast you shipped it, gg :club: