November Nine Final Table

Did anybody noticed Begs' idiotic statement last weak after he double J9dd>AdAx?Flop was Jx9x3d. Turn was the 5d.If you watch and listen closely you can hear Begleiter go to his rail section and say 'He has the Ace of Diamonds so he still has two outs'I honestly think he is worse than Jamie Gold.
I sense conspiracy, he must have known that the other 6 outs were dead??? hmmmmm
Did anybody noticed Begs' idiotic statement last weak after he double J9dd>AdAx?Flop was Jx9x3d. Turn was the 5d.If you watch and listen closely you can hear Begleiter go to his rail section and say 'He has the Ace of Diamonds so he still has two outs'I honestly think he is worse than Jamie Gold.
It was said stupidly, but what he was TRYING to say was that both of his ace outs were live since Ad (flush-maker) was in hand. Just said in a very obscure manner.
It was said stupidly, but what he was TRYING to say was that both of his ace outs were live since Ad (flush-maker) was in hand. Just said in a very obscure manner.
Given his 60bb 5-bet shove with AQ.... I am going to guess that he is really that stupid.

Norman Chad is making some major ahole comments tonight that aren't funny at all.Begleiter to Ivey: "Didn't Moneymaker beat you with a hand like a full house" Chad: "Didn't you drag Bear Stearns into the ground?"I get it that he tries to be funny, but who is he to make comments like this. There were a few others I forget what they were though.

He is lucky that Saout is a seemingly mild-mannered guy, or the over enthusiastic back slap after his AQ bluff could have resulted in a punch to the face. I actually think that might be the second time that he has smacked a guy after a major hand, but I can't remember the other instance. He is so incredibly awkward. I do think it would be very interesting and potentially hilarious if he tried that maneuver on Phil Ivey.I can understand that it is for tons of money and very stressful, but imagine some a-hole aggressively smacking you in the back at some local $100 tourney or something. I don't think throwing out your hand for a handshake would make up for it.I think he would, by far, be the least marketable main event winner. He seems to be the worst at poker, has the most annoying personality (buchman and schulman just have lack of personality), and seems to be the least in control of his emotions. Train wreck all around.

Yeah Saout looked like he thought about hitting him or calling a floor. When I saw him do that I was like WTF? I am suprised no one stepped in and said anything to him. What about Billy Kopp and losing the 20 million in chips on one hand? That was crazy.

He is lucky that Saout is a seemingly mild-mannered guy, or the over enthusiastic back slap after his AQ bluff could have resulted in a punch to the face. I actually think that might be the second time that he has smacked a guy after a major hand, but I can't remember the other instance. He is so incredibly awkward. I do think it would be very interesting and potentially hilarious if he tried that maneuver on Phil Ivey.I can understand that it is for tons of money and very stressful, but imagine some a-hole aggressively smacking you in the back at some local $100 tourney or something. I don't think throwing out your hand for a handshake would make up for it.I think he would, by far, be the least marketable main event winner. He seems to be the worst at poker, has the most annoying personality (buchman and schulman just have lack of personality), and seems to be the least in control of his emotions. Train wreck all around.
I would have to say that Saout may be least marketable player. I found myself cursing the name of Begleiter the whole telecast.
I would have to say that Saout may be least marketable player. I found myself cursing the name of Begleiter the whole telecast.
I had thought about that before I posted, but I figure foreign born players might be marketable in their home countries. Looking at the Pokerstars Pro list, there are some entire countries of players that I have never heard of, e.g. Team Portugal. But, yes, I agree that Saout is close to the bottom.

I kinda lost a lot of respect of Moon after he busted Kopp when he said 'What's he doing raising 53 like that' or something in that nature. Pretty douchebag-like coming from somebody who has admitted he isn't much of a player.Originally I liked Moon. He got smacked with the deck but he admitted it unlike Gold. However that comment reminded me of how Gold would say shit like that.

I kinda lost a lot of respect of Moon after he busted Kopp when he said 'What's he doing raising 53 like that' or something in that nature. Pretty douchebag-like coming from somebody who has admitted he isn't much of a player.Originally I liked Moon. He got smacked with the deck but he admitted it unlike Gold. However that comment reminded me of how Gold would say shit like that.
Oh cmon, you have never said something like that while playing poker? Give the guy a break, he made 1 negative comment the whole entire tournament from what was showed on TV.
Anyone who pisses away their chip stack trying to bluff the chip leader a couple people shy of the FT for the ME will have worse things to say about his play than Moon's comment.I think I'd avoid guns for a couple months after that
He reminds me of Burt Butan (sp?) to much for me to want him to win anything.
Yes, I think his personality is more unlikeable than anything he may have done in his past.
I had thought about that before I posted, but I figure foreign born players might be marketable in their home countries. Looking at the Pokerstars Pro list, there are some entire countries of players that I have never heard of, e.g. Team Portugal. But, yes, I agree that Saout is close to the bottom.
I don't know, to me it looked like Saout was completely baked. If true, he might just be the most marketable young poker player of all time!