This River Bet Size With The Winner?

Winnar imo... lol at this thread tho... lol all over it... :club:
lol at you for being a douchebag who for some reason thinks he's cool for posting my picture as his avatar and not respecting my several requests for you to change it.
Also you aren't better live, everyone live at the levels you are playing is horrendous and beating them is giving you a false sense of reinforcement of how you play.
thanx for the actual post instead of pointless one-liner. good posts/opinions maybe im just retarted - cuz i almost enjoy to read posts formatted and poor grammer'd like this, or it could be the phish party time in the background, i would argue against your last statement tho. i personally dont think the players at 1/3 2-5 in vegas are that much worse than the players you see in the 10k juicy wpts and most wsops. i mean you can also catch good players on off-days when they dont play like good players. i also believe at 5d nl tournies online you can find players just as tuff as wsop/wpt tournies. so if im wrong about this theory then maybe i dont have the chops to play. poker is essentially always the same game everytime you play, the play doesnt change as much as the stakes do.
Easy answer...do the same thing every time so they don't think about it so you can focus on more important things...Like Loosh said...
easy answer if we are playing the same person for 20 straight h/u matches. im talking about one time vs one guy.ok how bout i ask the question for specifically the style i am using:: im playing lots of limped pots, calling raises. calling light if they fast and betting light to get paid. im doing tons of small choppy/sometimes 3street betting thin. so i get in a groove where some of my winning pots are betting 1.5b 2b 3b etc on the 3streets, so when the above hand from the OP come up , sometimes that river bet when i know ive got the goods the opponent will have 7bb or so and my standard play has a smaller than 7bb bet on the river, usually ranging from 2.5-5bb.
easy answer if we are playing the same person for 20 straight h/u matches. im talking about one time vs one guy.ok how bout i ask the question for specifically the style i am using:: im playing lots of limped pots, calling raises. calling light if they fast and betting light to get paid. im doing tons of small choppy/sometimes 3street betting thin. so i get in a groove where some of my winning pots are betting 1.5b 2b 3b etc on the 3streets, so when the above hand from the OP come up , sometimes that river bet when i know ive got the goods the opponent will have 7bb or so and my standard play has a smaller than 7bb bet on the river, usually ranging from 2.5-5bb.
I have trouble believing you are really looking for guidance on a question this inane. That said, if you really are, why not post it in strategy, or better yet, since everyone here is convinced you are either a joke account or an imbecile, post it at a forum where you might get serious responses.The truth is that you are no different than GMan or any of the other attention whoring tools who make posts just to get reactions. If you want advice seek it in a place you might actually get advice. If you really want advice on that question, take up another game.
its a trick question.check/fold.
That's just dumb. In that case, save yourself some time and open farrell.
its a trick question.open fold.
fyp
[ ] On time[x] Late to party
Suitable FYP
thanx for the actual post instead of pointless one-liner. good posts/opinions maybe im just retarted - cuz i almost enjoy to read posts formatted and poor grammer'd like this, or it could be the phish party time in the background, i would argue against your last statement tho. i personally dont think the players at 1/3 2-5 in vegas are that much worse than the players you see in the 10k juicy wpts and most wsops. i mean you can also catch good players on off-days when they dont play like good players. i also believe at 5d nl tournies online you can find players just as tuff as wsop/wpt tournies. so if im wrong about this theory then maybe i dont have the chops to play. poker is essentially always the same game everytime you play, the play doesnt change as much as the stakes do.
Take a wild guess at what I'm thinking.
Dscoot I really think you need to stop posting ridiculous hands like this. Who gives a shit what you bet the equity might change 10 or 20 chips depending on how u rep the river.You have some serious flaws and leaks on you tourney game that are so exponentially more important than silly shit lik this.You alwy comment how you want to do the opposite of what onlie pros are doing which is equalling bad play. The good pros are balancing their ranges and making unexploitable shoves and reshoves meaning there is nothing you can really do besides plugging your own leaks and putting in volume. There is no secret way to crush these people. If there wasnit would be out by now. You need to join pxf or some other training site and start learning the basic math and stop wasti your time onthis nonsense.Also you aren't better live, everyone live at the levels you are playing is horrendous and beating them is giving you a false sense of reinforcement of how you play.
wow.