Someone Help Me I Need Motivation

Man I just need someone to tell me to hang in there.I just played for 5.5hrs and lost to 4-of-a-kind.Yesterday played for about the same amount of time. Made 16 bucks when I got knocked by:Pocket 55s.I have aces.Flop comes A55.I move in.Guy shows 55sJust sick lately. I'm usually good about getting sucked out on but man! Two days Two 4-of-a-kinds! Running bad online.Oh and why is it everytime I've had QQ or JJ lately someone calls with AQ and hits the straight? Variance sucks.

i'm lieutenant ted needleman. call me needles. this is my story, the story i always tell when i get this tired. and this drunk.it was a tuesday. i was walking the beet in central park. it was a bad beet, but better than those rotten carrots back in lockup.i said to the beet, i said, "walk is almost over, we turn up here and head back to the precinct."he replied, "i'm a beet, man. a beet. not a turnip. when you prick me, i bleed red.""then don't be a prick, son."he stopped, and stared hard at me. "i'll be whatever i want, the long arm of the law will never keep me down. a leopard doesn't change it's spots, and this vegetable ain't changing colours for noone. it's the nature of the beet."i was certain there was a space in that word. 'no one'. i didn't press my case. we soon got back and i locked him back up.he called out, "hey! copper!""copper needles bend too easily, try steel.""stealing got me in here, man. you trying to entrap me? i just want to know: am i getting out of this cell any time soon??""amoeba you will, amoeba you won't. that's up to the judge."i left him there to stew, surrounded by the voices of the ukrainians locked up next to him who were hungry for borscht.

i'm lieutenant ted needleman. call me needles. this is my story, the story i always tell when i get this tired. and this drunk.it was a tuesday. i was walking the beet in central park. it was a bad beet, but better than those rotten carrots back in lockup.i said to the beet, i said, "walk is almost over, we turn up here and head back to the precinct."he replied, "i'm a beet, man. a beet. not a turnip. when you prick me, i bleed red.""then don't be a prick, son."he stopped, and stared hard at me. "i'll be whatever i want, the long arm of the law will never keep me down. a leopard doesn't change it's spots, and this vegetable ain't changing colours for noone. it's the nature of the beet."i was certain there was a space in that word. 'no one'. i didn't press my case. we soon got back and i locked him back up.he called out, "hey! copper!""copper needles bend too easily, try steel.""stealing got me in here, man. you trying to entrap me? i just want to know: am i getting out of this cell any time soon??""amoeba you will, amoeba you won't. that's up to the judge."i left him there to stew, surrounded by the voices of the ukrainians locked up next to him who were hungry for borscht.
you locked up my ransom partner?
wish i got dealt suited pairs
You misread it: his opponent was dealt suited quads.
Thanks for the posts.*hanging in there by a tree w/ a noose around my neck*
hang in there buddy....