Wouldn't everyone here love to see a new video blog by Daniel inside Bobby's room at the Bellagio??? I mean we haven't had a new video blog in months, and for us mortals who don't have millions in bankroll i would be nice to get a quick peek into a game where the best play for hours and hours. Its not the play i wanna see, it is the drinking expensive wine while casually sitting and playing 3k-6k mixed games i wanna see. You know? It is like pokers holy land!

I also remember seeing some documentary a couple of years ago (pre Reese's passing) that had them playing in the big game as well.

Would make a pretty cool tv show and may spark interest in other games besides NLHE.Maybe DN should look into this. After all he is always advocating that people try out new games..

Pretty sure all those videos from PokerRoad are shot with those tiny point and shoot cameras and being super discreet about it. As Bob said, no way Bellagio lets an actual crew with equipment walk in there and start shooting.

actually in Full Tilt there are bigger games than in Bellagio. 2k/4k 7 game is one of them. So it's fake when they called the bobby's room as the big game.
:club:
actually in Full Tilt there are bigger games than in Bellagio. 2k/4k 7 game is one of them. So it's fake when they called the bobby's room as the big game.
I have yet to read a less retarded comment than that on this forum. Which is slightly harsh because I am sure you meant to write something like, "there are bigger games out there than the big game, such as the 2k/4k game on Fult Tilt"
Pretty sure all those videos from PokerRoad are shot with those tiny point and shoot cameras and being super discreet about it. As Bob said, no way Bellagio lets an actual crew with equipment walk in there and start shooting.
Actually joe sebok and Amanda Leatherman went in to Bobby's Room and seemed to be of pretty good quality. No, it wasn't a whole camera crew and such, but it was definitely a cool video.
OMG I guess they did not get the sarcasm of my comment.So slow
Who are you adressing as they? Is the they in your comment every other poster on the forum besides you? If that is the case then who are you talking to? Or are you talking to one or two people and the rest of the forum is they? or is they just the random people that make fun of you and you are just addressing the forum to get some sympathy?
Who are you adressing as they? Is the they in your comment every other poster on the forum besides you? If that is the case then who are you talking to? Or are you talking to one or two people and the rest of the forum is they? or is they just the random people that make fun of you and you are just addressing the forum to get some sympathy?
HAAHAHHA LMAO! i laughed so muchPlease dude don't use drugs, they are bad very bad.
Just saw Phil Ivey muck a winning hand at showdown in the ME, maybe he's on drugs.
yeah, i actually had the tv on and saw this. Just insane.That's his job. That's like me not putting the cover letters on the TPS reports!!
They play higher in Bobby's Room; 4k/8k and the Andy Beal vs the Corp HU matches went on at Bellagio, they played as high as 100k/200k... just saying.
I'm pretty sure the Beal v Corp matches took place @ Wynn.