zOMG I actually chuckled.

A ) As loose as Dwan was, he could EASILY have him beat here. EASILYB ) Even IF Dwan is the biggest sicko on the planet and is bluffing here or making some kind of crazy loose play, Icegate still has Barry to act behind him who could also EAAASSSILYY have him beat. At those stakes its not a very crazy lay down.I chuckled, Post started of good. the use of ZOMG got pretty old though.

that hand will live forever lol, for many years to come.

A ) As loose as Dwan was, he could EASILY have him beat here. EASILYB ) Even IF Dwan is the biggest sicko on the planet and is bluffing here or making some kind of crazy loose play, Icegate still has Barry to act behind him who could also EAAASSSILYY have him beat. At those stakes its not a very crazy lay down.I chuckled, Post started of good. the use of ZOMG got pretty old though.
I mean, yea the fold is fine but lol @ you thinking hes EAASSSSSSILLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY beat by 2 people with 42 on the T22 flop.
I mean, yea the fold is fine but lol @ you thinking hes EAASSSSSSILLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY beat by 2 people with 42 on the T22 flop.
seriously lol. Dwan, ok he could have a better 2, thats it. Greenstein raised UTG in the hand. Meaning the only hand Barry could have that beats Peter was TT.
seriously lol. Dwan, ok he could have a better 2, thats it. Greenstein raised UTG in the hand. Meaning the only hand Barry could have that beats Peter was TT.
Easily 44% of his range here.
I disagree. Barry has a pretty wide range for opening utg and Dwan has a pretty wide range for calling. You've seen how these guys play on HighStakesPoker, they dont need good hands to raise from any position, we all know that. They dont use the same logic we do, its way deeper. Dwan could EASILY have had, for example, 77. Or A2 of diamonds. Or like, some wierd 62 of spades. Barry also may have had TT and there was so much action in the pot, it really did look like somebody had a better hand than trip twos with a 4 kicker, no matter what you wana say about it. The fold was tight but not out of this world nitty. Its easy to judge when you're watching it on tv but lets see how often you stick in all your chips with that hand, in that situation, when you're playing for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I call.Since when is 42nd Street not the nuts?Actually, when you think about it, it's a bit of a pussy laydown. You have to figure one of tyhem has the overpair and another has a T. That means they are each drawing to two outs, except Doyle folded an A, so Barry has only 1 out.I dunno. If I had 9 mil in the bank, I'm going to town with trips on a board like that.Only 3 cards of an available...what...30 cards beats you and you still have a 2 and 3 4's in the deck to help you?

I disagree. Barry has a pretty wide range for opening utg and Dwan has a pretty wide range for calling. You've seen how these guys play on HighStakesPoker, they dont need good hands to raise from any position, we all know that. They dont use the same logic we do, its way deeper. Dwan could EASILY have had, for example, 77. Or A2 of diamonds. Or like, some wierd 62 of spades. Barry also may have had TT and there was so much action in the pot, it really did look like somebody had a better hand than trip twos with a 4 kicker, no matter what you wana say about it. The fold was tight but not out of this world nitty. Its easy to judge when you're watching it on tv but lets see how often you stick in all your chips with that hand, in that situation, when you're playing for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
no one said it was a bad fold, you just seem to think that its much easier for him to beat be beat in this spot than it really is. Barry played the game really snug the whole time he was on the show so just bc you see someone like eli spewing off doesnt mean you should think barry does the same. Barry can ONLY have him beat here with TT and its not that EASY to have.Dwan never has 77 here either.

Obv its not an EEASY laydown since he has trips, but with that much action in the pot, its not out of this world for Peter to think he was beat.And Obv Barry had been playing real tight, stacking of to Dwan with J9. Lol. He may have been playing tighter than usual, but every1 knows he's capable of loosining up. And lol @ "Dwan never has 77". Just like Dwan would never have had QQ when he rivered a set against Esfandiari's set of 7s?

Obv its not an EEASY laydown since he has trips, but with that much action in the pot, its not out of this world for Peter to think he was beat.And Obv Barry had been playing real tight, stacking of to Dwan with J9. Lol. He may have been playing tighter than usual, but every1 knows he's capable of loosining up. And lol @ "Dwan never has 77". Just like Dwan would never have had QQ when he rivered a set against Esfandiari's set of 7s?
if you are in a 3 way pot with 2 people who EEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ have you beat, I can't imagine how it's not an EEEEEASSSSSYYYY laydown.dwan never raises the field on a T22 flop in an 8 way pot with 77 EVERRRRRRRRRR. I never said dwan never has QQ vs Antonios 77. Maybe some of the people you lsiten to did but people actually have different opinions on poker hands and sometimes they are different than what you hear from certain players or announcers.
no one said it was a bad fold,
I know, I never said that any1 said that you said it was a bad fold. Who said that? I know i never said that.??
if you are in a 3 way pot with 2 people who EEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ have you beat, I can't imagine how it's not an EEEEEASSSSSYYYY laydown.
I think you're overstating what i meant by the word Easily.
dwan never raises the field on a T22 flop in an 8 way pot with 77 EVERRRRRRRRRR. I never said dwan never has QQ vs Antonios 77. Maybe some of the people you lsiten to did but people actually have different opinions on poker hands and sometimes they are different than what you hear from certain players or announcers.
Lol yeah obv because based on what I said in this thread the only conclution that can be drawn is that I only listen to what other players or "certain announcers" say, and as a result i never form my own opinions about poker hands.
Lol yeah obv because based on what I said in this thread the only conclution that can be drawn is that I only listen to what other players or "certain announcers" say, and as a result i never form my own opinions about poker hands.
I mean, for some reason, you think I stated that Dwan could never have QQ vs Antonios 77? It's one thing to play a hand passively when you think your opponents range is stronger than a default opponents hand should be. Its also possible for Dwan to play it softer bc he feels like he won't get much action from worse and can induce some bluffs.It's another thing to set mine with 77 and raise the original better into 7 people on a T22 flop.DUCY?
I never said this. I said the fold was fine. Youre just terrible at poker and phrasing of the english language.yes dwan could easily have 77 here, bc you know, hes CRAZY!!
if you honestly believe some of the shit youve typed in this thread, theres no way you are actively trying to learn and get better.