10 Mil Play Chips Still = $10?

I still find it funny that people pay for play money chips. In the article is states, some people prefer to play with play money chips, or something like that. If people would pay $10 for 1m chips, why not min. deposit and play for real instead of paying for play chips?
I still find it funny that people pay for play money chips. In the article is states, some people prefer to play with play money chips, or something like that. If people would pay $10 for 1m chips, why not min. deposit and play for real instead of paying for play chips?
Because they want ONE MILLIOOOON DOLLARRRSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I did google. For some reason, I thought forums were a place to ask for help with stuff you could use in help in. So, for some reason, I figured I would post this here to see if someone could help me with sites they have used before. Guess I was wrong.

I did google. For some reason, I thought forums were a place to ask for help with stuff you could use in help in. So, for some reason, I figured I would post this here to see if someone could help me with sites they have used before. Guess I was wrong.
yes, go cowboys