Whats the back story here?
It's one of the players douchebags like you chased away from the site.j0DoXDEvcUDEBBB-n8od.jpgBTW, that's just since 2008, well after he posted some 50k months here when people REALLY sucked at heads up.
It's one of the players douchebags like you chased away from the site.j0DoXDEvcUDEBBB-n8od.jpgBTW, that's just since 2008, well after he posted some 50k months here when people REALLY sucked at heads up.
Heh, that covers it.
Oh.But was the douchebag comment really necasary? I think a moron comment would've been more appropriate.
Oh.But was the douchebag comment really necasary? I think a moron comment would've been more appropriate.
no i think douchebag sums it up nicely
no i think douchebag sums it up nicely
I was angry and took it out on you.Its just very sad that you continue to hate me over such a stupid incident, even after I have apologised on several occasions and explained why I reacted the way I did.
I was angry and took it out on you.Its just very sad that you continue to hate me over such a stupid incident, even after I have apologised on several occasions and explained why I reacted the way I did.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...=lurbz+sick+boythe incident youre referencing is not the only thing.
How many months ago did this happen?And also, how many months ago did we get over this?
More appropriate...how many times have you quit FCP to come back?Also...this isn't for your own good to be on this site.
More appropriate...how many times have you quit FCP to come back?Also...this isn't for your own good to be on this site.
I disagree, ive learnt a lot here. For example when I first came to FCP, I thought I was very cool.
Good in the sense that he's a nice chap or good as in a good poker player?
I know what you're saying but I think his question was a legit one and however bad he was in the past his question was to get more detail from the OP. As long as his comments aren't asinine, we should try to be civil.
yo what up Full Contact Poker. I used to browse these parts.
It's been a while but were you the one who said that when you were first starting out you used to watch and study the high stakes games for hours upon hours? Was that one of your key study methods when you were first starting out? What are you up to now?Welcome back. Hope you stick around.
It's been a while but were you the one who said that when you were first starting out you used to watch and study the high stakes games for hours upon hours? Was that one of your key study methods when you were first starting out? What are you up to now?Welcome back. Hope you stick around.
Yeah I remember back in 2006 the 100 200 an 200 400 NL 6 max games ran non stop on Full Tilt, and i used to watch that all the time and try to figure out what everyone was doing. to relate that to now, i would say watch the 40 80 deep games that run alot lately, almost eveyr player in that game is in the top category of NL cash pros.