Let Burn The United States Flag

Your title conflates "Okay" with legally protected. Freedom of speech -- but just for speech that is "Okay" -- is totally empty.I find the idea that our national symbol should be specially exempt from the freedom it represents to be both revolting and ironic. YMMV.

Your title conflates "Okay" with legally protected. Freedom of speech -- but just for speech that is "Okay" -- is totally empty.I find the idea that our national symbol should be specially exempt from the freedom it represents to be both revolting and ironic. YMMV.
This is the most concise statement of the issue that I've seen.

Go buy three US flags , you can get em at Walmart for next to nothing.First flag take to a black bar ~ r&b facility Second flag you take to a white bar ~ biker hangoutThird flag goes to a gay bar light up the flag and you prob get 3 different results. beaten up ignoredapplauded

Go buy three US flags , you can get em at Walmart for next to nothing.First flag take to a black bar ~ r&b facility Second flag you take to a white bar ~ biker hangoutThird flag goes to a gay bar light up the flag and you prob get 3 different results. beaten up ignoredapplauded
haha ... you think you get ignored at a biker hangout!? hahaha
i guess i should state that my 3 choices are not in any particular order. you decide which one fits wherei would think hurtful things could happen to you at a biker bar if you burnt a flag
you'd earn the title of king dbag imo
I know...it's like a double standard. Them gays got it good except for the Aids thing and Rosie O'Donnel
You're perfectly free to speak out against free speech. Until you win...
Which it looks like we will be doing in 2010...across the board

I think this post is getting ready to be derailed. I used to ride my bike up to the gas station and buy a pack of Pall Mall for my stepdad. I was 8 yrs old.The year was 1976. That was an era that we will never see again. If I had went up to the gas station and burnt the flag I would of been beaten up every day by my peersafter being released from police custody. I dont think its okay to be homosexualI dont think you should want to burn you flagI dont think Barack Obama's policies are very good for this countryI dont hate Barack Obama because he is blackI dont hate Barack ObamaI dont

You're missing, perhaps, the fact the OP has a Ziggy cartoon as his sig.
I think this post is getting ready to be derailed. I used to ride my bike up to the gas station and buy a pack of Pall Mall for my stepdad. I was 8 yrs old.The year was 1976. That was an era that we will never see again. If I had went up to the gas station and burnt the flag I would of been beaten up every day by my peersafter being released from police custody. I dont think its okay to be homosexualI dont think you should want to burn you flagI dont think Barack Obama's policies are very good for this countryI dont hate Barack Obama because he is blackI dont hate Barack ObamaI dont
I don't get it. Are these your beliefs? Regardless, the Ziggy cartoon tells me you're a simpleton. What's next? Family Fucking Circus? "Look, Mommy! PJ's wearing a dress!"
Was gonna post something profound and witty, but as usual I ccouldnt come up with anything, so I will use my time to ask Balloon guy if he has a retail shop, cause I needs more balloons than I care to inflate myself.
Not really, we used to but now we are in a warehouse.PM me your retails and if I can't help you I can steer you right
You're missing, perhaps, the fact the OP has a Ziggy cartoon as his sig.I don't get it. Are these your beliefs? Regardless, the Ziggy cartoon tells me you're a simpleton. What's next? Family Fucking Circus? "Look, Mommy! PJ's wearing a dress!"
so I was only half listening to mercury as he came in the room saying how he ****ed up and was tripping, never should of said that stuff. just trying to look big in front of the guys , blah blah blah. Now I am in a five dollar a point dominoes game , working on my second house , and I got this guy in my ear ~ I dont have time for this but he aint gonna stopso I put my bowl of cookie crisp down, walk over and bitch slap this trick, now I pulled up when I did this cause I dont want to mark up the face cant mess up my moneyby the time I get back to the game my cereal is soggy and im downI send mercury to the kitchen to hook up a new bowl