How Do Pro Cash Game Players Pay Themselves?

i might make chocolate chip pankackes in the morning
im making bacon and eggs with english muffins on the sidepancakes sound like a bomb way to start sunday i could bubble everything and still consider the day a success

Silly, silly people :-) Truth is, if you are a professional poker player and that's your only income, systems don't make any sense since if you lose the money you "allow" yourself to play with, you'll just have to use the other money.

Silly, silly people :-) Truth is, if you are a professional poker player and that's your only income, systems don't make any sense since if you lose the money you "allow" yourself to play with, you'll just have to use the other money.
Reread,then repost, I dont think this means what you ment it to mean.
LOL this does not sound any good. I would clarify ithowever I know what u meant witht that and agree with it, but it sounds weird
I think what he is trying to say is BALANCE

On a serious note, I keep 10 buy-ins of the highest level I'd take significant shots at (10/20), and 30-40 buy-ins for my normal game (2/4 to 3/6). I just withdraw down to that whenever I can. However, I didn't start regularly withdrawing til I was playing 400 NL as my regular game. Moving up is just too important below that, and cashing out regularly when grinding the lower levels can make it difficult to build a big enough bankroll to break into midstakes. If you play lower variance games (either lower stakes or a different format), you can probably get away with keeping less buy-ins online.

Balance…LOL I assume poker being a business it would run in similar fashion...I don’t claim to be any poker pro but I do know business. Bankroll = operating capitolCapitol projects = Building larger role for higher limitsSalary = Monthly withdrawProfits = Quarterly / year end cash out… it can’t be all that complicated.

Reread,then repost, I dont think this means what you ment it to mean.
I think it means he never had any bankroll management but it worked for him?

Daniel, obviously winning poker players would go back into their bank accts if need be (aka they busto their online accts) but keeping a good bankroll online will almost always prevent this from happening. Obviously there is variance... and then there is "heavy" variance but withdrawing/depositing money back online isnt really going to change how much $ you win/lose from poker each month. If you're a winning player you're going to be able to withdraw money frequently and depending on the game/limits you play... it can be pretty steady in terms of $ won/month.

i think the more interesting question is the taxeshow good is mike matusow at actually journaling every prop bet poker win etcalso when i was working for myself as a trader i had to pay taxes in advance based on my projected earnings

i think the more interesting question is the taxeshow good is mike matusow at actually journaling every prop bet poker win etcalso when i was working for myself as a trader i had to pay taxes in advance based on my projected earnings
LOL matsow paying taxes ... you have to have income firstMaybe now that he wrote a book