• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gg again

4th for 4.3k. Continuing the streak of 2nd-6th places that I have been on for a month now. Starting to reallllly want to take one down, but at least the cash is nice. :club: Also quite happy about my play today.Thanks for the rail everyone!

4th for 4.3k. Continuing the streak of 2nd-6th places that I have been on for a month now. Starting to reallllly want to take one down, but at least the cash is nice. :club: Also quite happy about my play today.Thanks for the rail everyone!
gg wtg
how many tables do u play?
At the moment only 2 at a time, though a few months ago I played 8-10. I find it really helps my game to have good reads on all opponents, and to take enough time for my decisions.The bad thing is that as a result, my volume is ridiculousy low for an MTT player. I play 50-80 tournaments per month where most play hundreds and some even thousands. I'm trying to reduce variance by mainly playing tournaments with less than 500 players, but nevertheless, when the inevitable downswing hits it is probably going to last for half a year or so. :club: