General Kqo, Qjo, Etc. 9 Handed

So, I'm wondering where people play these hands, as you get more comfortable with a table, right now I'm tossing them almost entirely with the exception of button +1 with 1 limper or less and no raises...I'm just wondering where I should playKQQJJT and how you guys tend to play them, I mean they are fairly speculative and you need help with them, but I'm not sure how late a position I should play these, or what to do with them to get my highest EV.EDIT:: sorry I forgot to say this is open tables.

Don't worry too much about if your playing them right, there is usually more than 1 way to play these hands.If the pot is un-raised, come in and raise the pot.Join the limpede if thats whats happened behind you.Should villains play back at you learn to fold all these hands after hitting top pair on the flop, if you can't, don't play 'em.

Don't worry too much about if your playing them right, there is usually more than 1 way to play these hands.If the pot is un-raised, come in and raise the pot.Join the limpede if thats whats happened behind you.Should villains play back at you learn to fold all these hands after hitting top pair on the flop, if you can't, don't play 'em.
Sorry, I've just re-read that again, it makes no sense. Its bed time for me here 23:10. I'll elaborate tomorrow.

Unless it's suited UTG, I fold it.MP with no one behind gets a raise. But like most, it all depends on the situation. So many different factors even preflop that go into the decisions on these types of marginal hands.

as long as you don't fall in love with your naked pairs out of these hands playing them is fine. be more worried about how your hand stands up on the flop more than " i have this which means i must do this"