Last I heard DN was playing .10/.25 on stars. Talk about a fall from glory. I also heard he stopped paying his internet bill. To play in those small games on stars he steals his neighbors wireless internet. This is why bankroll management is important.

Daniel played some 1500/3000 at Bellagio last night after he was knocked out of the tourney and he's said he'll probably play more often there later in the year when it gets too cold to golf.21 October 2009, 11:18 pmRealKidPoker: At Bellagio playing in Bobby's room mixed game. 1500-3000 looks like, a whole bunch of limit games.22 October 2009, 7:38 amRealKidPoker: I won a bean in the game stilling drinking vino and having fun

From Daniel's latest Bloghttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&

Last night, after busting out with JJ versus 66 all in pre-flop in a decent sized pot, I decided to head into Bobby's room to play a little poker. I hadn't played in quite a while, was bored, and felt like playing. I'm glad I did, it was a lot of fun! I played till the wee hours of the morning and had a few really nice glasses of wine with the guys. I enjoyed it so much, I'm going to head back in there tonight to play again. The game was $1500-$3000 HORSE, 2-7 triple draw, and High-Low Regular. I ended up playing pretty well and won a little over a bean in the game. Probably won't be doing any drinking tonight, but I'm going to probably going to start a game with Eli. Eli put such a sick bluff on me in a limit hold'em hand last night that I felt compelled to punch him in the stomach. And I did. If he bluffs me like that ever again we are going to just have to drop the gloves and fight. Big deal, Israeli soldier, whatever, meh. I'm not scared, lol... ok, maybe I'm a bit scared :-)
and from TwitterRealKidPoker: Playing in Bobby's room. Game is starting out smaller at 1000-2000. Hopefully they kick it up soon.
This is correct. A bean is a Mexican child.Had he won a frijole, it would have been an overweight Mexican child.
I think the building outrage over the illegal immigration thing would cool off considerably if the angry white people oculd use mexicans as currency. This is the USA after all.