2009 Main Event Pool

Ship the 500 to max peter01 (brea) on stars when the 9 of hearts falls on the river of the final hand pleaseKthanks.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checked my transfer history and it looks like I'm still short about 5 people's money. I'll post a list later tonight, but if you haven't send money yet, please post here and do what you can to get this thing done.No payment will be sent to anyone that hasn't paid - the money will be split among the other winners if required.

I'm getting no love on the transfer so you can sell my card to someone else.
If you ship $20 to noflukeluke on Full Tilt I will ship to either your pokerstars account or direct to bdcfcp. If bdc wants to verify I shipped for two cards that should verify trustworthiness.
If you ship $20 to noflukeluke on Full Tilt I will ship to either your pokerstars account or direct to bdcfcp. If bdc wants to verify I shipped for two cards that should verify trustworthiness.
I trust ya, it's only $20. I'm shipping it now and if you would, just ship it straight to BDC. Thanks alot, I appreciate it!EDIT: Money sent.

Here's my list of paid entrants. Who are we missing????1. me x 34. skully925. iqcrash6. addilac2997. bmtphs8298. lincolnk9. rcgs5910. blue baboon11. pearl player12. coolhandkai13. gibler32114. jupiter410015. koturtle16.maxstpolish17. joe stewart18. cloud2k419. fearthebbird20. gwcgwc21. rdog781122. noflukeluke23. shark52724. bbgun531025. potatoman7926. bbgun531027. kevinja8fcp28. 'olnumber729. kuge30. wildspoke31. xmercury69x32. blue baboon33. jupiter410034. skully9235. raise-fifty36. milne88 x 238. gatortom6439. hardcorepawn40. superjeff1341. noflukeluke42. king130543. pearlplayer44. rcgs5945. vbnautilus46. muwarrior83 x 248. noflukeluke

Here's my list of paid entrants. 22. noflukeluke41. noflukeluke48. noflukeluke
Not sure how you are doing your accounting but, if it matters, the first two are for me, but #48 was sent for NortonFan, just in case you are looking for the two people to track down / kick out.

We're still short 4 people's money so you may be able to get in still. I'm setting NOON eastern time tomorrow for the deadline for whoever hasn't paid to get their money in. At that point, I'll open up anything that isn't sold and resell it to a paying player, that should leave us plenty of time to get the cards sold, since hu doesn't start til like 1am eastern.

I updated the op by bolding everyone that I noted had sent money. If I missed you, let me know. I also pm'd everyone that hadn't sent so there should be no excuse. Stay tuned for card resales tomorrow at noon eastern. gl everyone.

12 noon approaching. The following 3 people have 45 minutes to pay, or these three cards will be for sale, first come first serve.7s: --- Mtdesmoines2d: --- WardQh: --- Pupilloj

12 noon approaching. The following 3 people have 45 minutes to pay, or these three cards will be for sale, first come first serve.7s: --- Mtdesmoines2d: --- WardQh: --- Pupilloj
I'll take a card if one comes available.
I'll take a card if one comes available.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the two new guys aren't coming back. I pm'd them all and no one answered. Sales open!