2009 Main Event Pool

Anyone willing to help me with a transfer. I'll send you 20 on tilt and then you send bdc 20 on stars for me?
I need this kind of help too.I'd ask Rose, but I think she is mad at me. lol
I can help you both. Ship on FT to bbgun5310 first letter N. Let me know when you've sent it at I'll ship to bdc on Stars.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can help you both. Ship on FT to bbgun5310 first letter N. Let me know when you've sent it at I'll ship to bdc on Stars.
Thx bro, will do right now. :icon_cool:EDIT: Just sent.
Thanks for doing this for me (and slink). Just sent from DDKong on tilt.DK

For anyone wanting to still echeck to stars before the transfer, I talked to support, they said this;Hello Kuge,Thank you for contacting us.Note that there are two clearing periods for eChecks:1. That of how long it takes for your financial institution to complete thedebiting of the funds from your personal bank account.2. That on PokerStars end; eCheck deposits are cleared in our system after aperiod of 10 calendar days from the date of your deposit even if the fundswere withdrawn from your bank account before or after this period.To read more about eChecks please visit:http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/real-money/echecks Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact usback.Regards,Paola GPokerStars Support TeamWith that being said...money has been SHIPPED (Kuge on Stars)