2009 Main Event Pool

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleargh at the Pokerstars option...Gonna need a site to site flip (50 for 50?) if I'm going to do this.
you have like 2 weeks to figure it out - if you want a particular card let me know and I'll lock it up for you. I'm sure you can find someone to swap with in 2 weeks.

This is a great idea. Can I get the queen of Diamonds.Also I only have money on Tilt so I'll try and find a someone to transfer with. If anyone is willing to swap me 20 for this let me know.DK

Bleargh at the Pokerstars option...Gonna need a site to site flip (50 for 50?) if I'm going to do this.
I don't play on other sites, but I can get you PS mobnies for paypal.

5dI'll ship tonight.btw, I had the 5c last year and somehow it got scooped up before I had a chance to get the same card. There's just something wrong with not being given the option to take the same card as last year.

btw, I had the 5c last year and somehow it got scooped up before I had a chance to get the same card. There's just something wrong with not being given the option to take the same card as last year.
lol. somehow meaning the pool director isn't going to keep all 52 spots reserved for the first week before open registration in case everyone comes back and wants their old card :club: I'm sure rose will trade you for a 20% fee.
Edit: Also will buy a 2nd card whenever available.
btw, I had the 5c last year and somehow it got scooped up before I had a chance to get the same card. There's just something wrong with not being given the option to take the same card as last year.sorry GWCGWC, maybe we can talk a trade :club:
you have like 2 weeks to figure it out - if you want a particular card let me know and I'll lock it up for you. I'm sure you can find someone to swap with in 2 weeks.
Lock in the 9 of Diamonds for me, please, BDC30. I'll hook up with teh mobnies as soon as I can work out the tfer.
How long do funds usually clear on stars (deposited the money to pay for the pool)?
Yes, someone answer this please. I am planning on doing this at the end of this month.
Anyone willing to help me with a transfer. I'll send you 20 on tilt and then you send bdc 20 on stars for me?
I need this kind of help too.I'd ask Rose, but I think she is mad at me. lol