2009 Main Event Pool

Now that we're officially 2 weeks away from the final table, I thought this would be a good time to get together for our annual river card pool. I've run this successfully the past couple of years 2008 Pool 2007 Pool .This years edition will follow the same format as the 2008 one. $20/entry, starting with one card per person, and we'll allow people to purchase a second card if we don't sell it out by game day. Payment is to be made on pokerstars only. Send to bdcfcp (city - Dutton FCP). If you don't have stars or need a transfer, post in the thread anyway and I'll lock up a card for you until you can figure out payment. If you haven't paid by 24 hours prior to the start of the final table, we're reselling the card. When you do ship, please either post in the thread or pm me with the stars name that you sent from. Payouts based on board of final hand as follows:Flop Card (x3) $100Turn Card $240River Card $500SOLD OUT!!2h: --- Iqcrash3h: --- Ol'Number74h: --- Bdc305h: --- Crystalballa6h: --- Coolhandkai7h: --- MrsBdc308h: --- Wildspoke9h: --- slinkTh: --- LincolnKJh: --- CanuckickstanQh: --- Pupilloj NutzzcaseKh: --- Vbnautilus <<< TurnAh: --- Gatortom642d: --- Ward Mapleleafpoker3d: --- Leftygolfer4d: --- Chrislfc5d: --- GwcGwc6d: --- Kuge7d: --- KoTurtle8d: --- gibler3219d: --- Mercury69Td: --- bdc30Jd: --- Shark527Qd: --- Dirk17Kd: --- Jam-FlyAd: --- NortonFan2c: --- HighwayStar <<<Flop3c: --- Leftygolfer4c: --- Demondonk5c: --- rcgs596c: --- Noflukeluke7c: --- Fargopokernd <<< River8c: --- MaxStPolish <<< Flop9c: --- Rcgs59Tc: --- bmtphs05Jc: --- TehtoeQc: --- JupiterKc: --- FighterAc: --- Outsider132s: --- potatoman3s: --- Jupiter4s: --- King13055s: --- Canuckistan6s: --- Noflukeluke7s: --- Mtdesmoines Gatortom <<< Flop8s: --- tehtoe9s: --- albasunaTs: --- XxEddie Js: --- Cloud2k4Qs: --- AASnake88Ks: --- FighterAs: --- HighwayStar

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does one win this? Is it the river card on the final hand?

Any of the board cards on the final hand. Payout schedule in the op -- one of your cards on the flop = $100, turn = $240, river = $500
Oh OK. I would like a card but only have Fulltilt, so if someone is willing to help I'll take the 9h.

5c sent from rcgs59 to youshipped

I'll take the 6 of hearts.
Give me the 2 of spades please
Updated to this point. Please post your intentions to pay, and update your post when you do send money and tell me who it's coming from.As I say, I'll go through it 24 hours before the ft. If anyone hasn't sent by then, we're reselling the card.

I'd like to ship the 20 to someone on fulltilt who also has pokerstars...or I could just dep on PS. Do they have the same bonus set up as FT like 100% or something?

Would like the 4d :Dcan only ship on FT,can anyone do a transfer for me :club: