Met A Girl - Am I Crazy? Kind Of Long.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not about to drive 7 1/2 hours for just dinner. If it doesn't work out I have a buddy that live close, but still.
I think he means, why is she inviting friends along instead of going to dinner with you alone, and the answer is, in case you turn out to be some kind of axe murderer or unbearable creep.
I think he means, why is she inviting friends along instead of going to dinner with you alone, and the answer is, in case you turn out to be some kind of axe murderer or unbearable creep.
Oh, my bad. I'm going to get to her place around 8 on Friday night and staying at her place the whole weekend, so we'll have plenty of alone time :-) Hopefully I don't wake up tied to the bed (OK, maybe I hope I do).

Let this be a lesson to you all: some serial killers are women! So never go on a date with a stranger and then get in the car with her when she tells you she'll drive you home. She's probably drugged you through your drink and is planning to rape and murder you!Tsss.... men are so naive sm_eerie.gif

Let this be a lesson to you all: some serial killers are women! So never go on a date with a stranger and then get in the car with her when she tells you she'll drive you home. She's probably drugged you through your drink and is planning to rape and murder you!Tsss.... men are so naive sm_eerie.gif
might be my only ticket...

OK, I'm back!!!! Had an AMAZING weekend!!! She was actually THINNER than I expected. She was wearing jeans and a sweater when I got there, LONG legs and a great hiney!!!! It was a bit awkward at first, just took about an hour to warm up and realize that it was a real person, not just someone on the phone. After that though, it was super! We went to dinner, just me and her, Friday night, talked, went to her place and watched a movie, held hands, and then onto more things that I won't go into here (and I would normally if I didn't really like her!!!). She had class Saturday, so I drove into my home town (about 45 minutes) and met a buddy for lunch. Came back and we went to dinner with her cousin and her husband, went back to her place with them and played cards and had a few beers. Even more fun later that night :-) We picked her kids up Sunday and hung out with them most of the day as it was an awesome day outside. Her kids are really great. More great times Sunday night, and I left Monday morning.Needless to say, I am going to see her again over Thanksgiving, going to spend the holiday with her and meet her family and stuff. I think this is just the start of something really great, but only time will tell. We are just both trying to be realistic and not go overboard, but she's is really awesome, not only just hanging out, but everything about her. So we'll see!!!!Thanks for all the support and advice, it really helped me out!!Peace

then onto more things that I won't go into here
That's, like, the one thing that most people are interested in hearing about.
We picked her kids up Sunday.
Did you mention this before or did you just try to sneak it past us?
Needless to say, I am going to see her again over Thanksgiving, going to spend the holiday with her and meet her family and stuff.
Right to the holidays and family gatherings, huh?Edit: Oh, and congrats and high fives and stuff.

Oh, my turn, my turn!

She was actually THINNER than I expected.
Great start.
She had class Saturday, but she was a total tramp on Friday.
FYP
I think this is just the start of something really great, but only time will tell.
I walked her home and she held my hand I knew it couldn't be just a one-night stand So I asked to see her next week and she told me I could (I asked to see her and she told me I could) Somethin' tells me I'm into something goodAnd, of course, congrats and such, high five! (you washed your hands, right?)
I walked her home and she held my hand I knew it couldn't be just a one-night stand So I asked to see her next week and she told me I could (I asked to see her and she told me I could) Somethin' tells me I'm into something good
Exactly
OK, I'm back!!!! Had an AMAZING weekend!!! She was actually THINNER than I expected. She was wearing jeans and a sweater when I got there, LONG legs and a great hiney!!!!
hehehehe...you said hiney...heheheheh
We picked her kids up Sunday and hung out with them most of the day as it was an awesome day outside. Her kids are really great. More great times Sunday night, and I left Monday morning.
They call you daddy already too?
Needless to say, I am going to see her again over Thanksgiving, going to spend the holiday with her and meet her family and stuff.
When's the wedding? And what kind of cake will there be? Just kidding :club: Good to hear you had a nice time.
We picked her kids up Sunday and hung out with them most of the day as it was an awesome day outside.
EEEEEhhhhhh booooy. This is the day I would have went to your hometown and had lunch with your dude. Maybe even got hammered and not went back.
The family already? Wowie, when are you moving in together? We are glad you are still alive, GL.
We are just both trying to be realistic and not go overboard, but she's is really awesome, not only just hanging out, but everything about her. So we'll see!!!!
I love the I am going to spend a holiday with her and meet the family and then two sentences later, "we aren't going to go overboard" comment. lolBut good to hear you had a good time. Good luck with it all.