Maybe I Should Stop Playing These...

Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha Tournament, 20/40 Blinds (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP2 (t2550)MP3 (t6455)CO (t2590)Button (t3570)SB (t2915)BB (t4035)Hero (UTG) (t2410)UTG+1 (t2520)Hero's M: 40.17Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7 :club:, 8 :ts, 7 :4h, 6 :club:Hero calls t40, 3 folds, CO calls t40, Button calls t40, SB calls t20, BB checksFlop: (t200) 9 :3h, 7 :5c, 10 :qh(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks, CO bets t100, 1 fold, SB calls t100, 1 fold, Hero calls t100.......because i mostly make hands like this: bottom set and bottom straight in multiway potmost players in this tourney wont raise draws, even big ones, so im tempted to bet/fold, since it would often be a bigger set/straight. but i beat a bigger set and i have outs to bet a straight, i just wouldnt be sure whats good or not. i think if somone bets big at this pot im folding. add this all up and im thinking i should just fold these hands up front. or maybe i just need to get better.oh, also i know this is a tournament but its more a general plo question and not really tournament related.

don't limp utg ever! as played reraise flop and fold to a 3 bet. this is what passive play in PLO gets you into so if you had just raised or dumped, i prefer dump, you would not be in such a hard spot. If you would have raised pre we could get this hand into a heads up or 3 way spot and go from there, but again a dump pre is just fine imo

don't limp utg ever! as played reraise flop and fold to a 3 bet. this is what passive play in PLO gets you into so if you had just raised or dumped, i prefer dump, you would not be in such a hard spot. If you would have raised pre we could get this hand into a heads up or 3 way spot and go from there, but again a dump pre is just fine imo
im not raising preflop because im getting called by atleast 2 people 95% of the time, usually more than 2. now ive got a marginal hand in a bloated pot, out of position. if i thought i could get HU in position with a blind i would def raise, but that almost never happens this early in the tournament.also, i dont really want to dump the hand because im a favorite (i think) over most draws. i dont want to jam because theres a good chance im beat, and i can get away pretty easy if a draw comes in and someone bets enough. if someone were to bet big i would probably fold, but a half pot bet and call isnt showing a ton of strengthand i dont raise hardly anything utg. i know that goes against how a lot of people play, but even with AAKK unless i can get myself committed or im pretty sure i can get it HU because if not again im out of position in a bloated pot
This isn't NLHE, limp UTG is fine... And cmon man, its a raise not a re-raise. It's like that mistake has become a contagious disease in this forum...I also am not folding this flop. He pretty much would have to have a higher straight with a club redraw to be a big favorite over us here. See the turn for this price and re-eval.

Preflop is fine, maybe a tiny big gamblish. Folding is fine too.On the flop either lead or check/call. Never check/raise, unless you want to puke when someone over shoves on you.Is there a specific question RISE?

Edit: i was life tilty this morningAs to hand:check/call this flop is AG with me. Essentially I'm playing for showdown right off this flop. You've hit the flop about as good as you could ask for, but you are holding 2nd nuts currently and you have a one out chance at making the nuts.This may change if the turn is a blank that checks around and the river drops a blank. At that point you are value betting as at least one of these guys was on the flush, and 2nd nuts is nuts if both guys check after you. But you definitely don't want to go guns blazing here with a slew of 2nd/3rd nut hands/draws.

Is there a specific question RISE?
just kinda general if anyone plays this up front, and how we should proceed with the 2nd nuts on a very drawy boardnot all of rrumsey's advice is great, but atleast he tries and wants to learn and improve. he doesnt throw a hissy fit when someone disagrees with him, which is way more than most people on this board. and the 2+2 boards from the few times i posted there.so, turn is Q :club: I check, CO bets ~1/2 pot again, SB calls, HERO....calls?bad but not horrible. no flush or 2nd flush draw, but i now have the 3rd nuts as KQJx got there. the betting is still weak tho. we again playing for showdown absent a really bad card on the river?
I think I can find a fold after that turn card and multiple people still interested, especially with no redraws.
2 half pot bets and a call doesnt make me think theyre too interested though. wouldnt a better made be betting more to charge flush/full house draws?
So we should call and hope to dodge a 7, 8, 9, T, J, Q, K or club? Doesn't sound appealing to me.
Yeah I would hate to hit quads here.Also I fold this prf in a tourny I think. As played I think you can call flop but your hoping to get to check down here pretty much..

These hands are some of the toughest to play in omaha. Bunch of mediocre stuff against multiple opponents. I think in a tournament, I'm looking for a better spot to pick up chips, and I probably fold the flop or the turn. It might be possible to play this hand in a +EV manner, but it's risking a lot of chips for a fairly small reward. I'm willing to sacrifice some EV to protect my stack here.