Democrats Vow To Count Illegals In The 2010 Census

NO! WE'RE COUNTING PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Certainly you understand the implications of the census. If it was just counting people, or as strat said, figuring out what are true demographics are, then fine. This isn't an issue. But a huge chunk of our spending is based on these demographics, and of course, most illegals are going to side with the people that want to make them instant citizens and give them tons of free money and health care, at the expensive of the people actually paying for it.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh?the system is utterly borked and I see a total headcount and immediate streamlining of the naturalization process as a good thing.
How about those that have been waiting to get in the country legally for years? screw those guys they follow the rules
...the fuck are you even talking aboutwho is suggesting we screw people who want to do things legally
There is a list of several million eligible people waiting to be legally admitted as immigrants to our country; some of them have been on that list for many years waiting for one of the numerically limited visas to become available. Illegal immigration makes a mockery of those people's adherence to the rules and of our country's sovereignty & encourages more illegal immigration. So by naturalizing the Illegals, you are screw the million people waiting
85SUITED'S SOLUTION:because we had a broken system in place at one point in time, EVERYONE should be punished for the sake of those who were wrongedplease, just quit posting here.
Ahh - don't like the reply, attack and demean...very classy and matureWhat is your plan... legalize everyone?
fucking reread what I said at the outset you worthless sack of shit
Your funny, and intelligentHow exactly are you propsing we streamline the process? pretty vagueBut since you are obviously an expert on immigration issues, enlighten the uneducated
absolutely fucking retarded.
you are... typing fast - but as usual - your posts are very insiteful - I have learned alot talking with a 25 year old boy.. Let's see: Don't like position: insultDon't like repsonse: find fault with grammer or spellingDon't like question asked: swear at questioner
I've made it clear that I think it's unacceptable for the US to have a huge swath of human beings inside its borders who don't exist as far as the government's concerned. Document who we have. Make it simple for non-criminals to gain citizenship.Kill the incentive to be here illegally and forget this waiting list bullshit.
see - we agreeIf we enforce our laws, make it illegal for them to get work and services, they will stop coming here in droves. They know we are too weak (dem & rep) politically to do anything about it.One of my best friends spent 7 years on the border working for the Border Patrol.. It is a mess, but without the backing of a strong goverment - it will never get better
what part of my posts in this thread made you think we didn't?
If I misunderstood your streamline immigration policy statement< I apologize.
I've made it clear that I think it's unacceptable for the US to have a huge swath of human beings inside its borders who don't exist as far as the government's concerned. Document who we have. Make it simple for non-criminals to gain citizenship.Kill the incentive to be here illegally and forget this waiting list bullshit.
But federal bureaucrats know the exact number of brown-skinned people that should be here. If we say "honest people may register and live here", how would the government control them?
  • 1 year later...
NO! WE'RE COUNTING PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Results

"Republican-leaning states will gain at least a half dozen House seats thanks to the 2010 census, which found the nation's population growing more slowly than in past decades but still shifting to the South and West.The Census Bureau announced Tuesday that the nation's population on April 1 was 308,745,538, up from 281.4 million a decade ago. The growth rate for the past decade was 9.7 percent, the lowest since the Great Depression. The nation's population grew by 13.2 percent from 1990 to 2000.Michigan was the only state to lose population during the past decade. Nevada, with a 35 percent increase, was the fastest-growing state."

Wow deep in the results is this;

The number of people stupid enough to believe global warming has decreased due to a brutally cold winter. This number is expected to swing back come the end of spring.