you could say that without being rude ya know..
you do realize this is the "internet".....right?

that tourny is so big that i would not expect skill to overcome the hords of maniacs playing it i just see that becoming so much luck and people probably play it almost like a freeroll you get every newbie with $1 left in there account desperately trying to make something happen doing what made them lose there deposit in the first place

that tourny is so big that i would not expect skill to overcome the hords of maniacs playing it i just see that becoming so much luck and people probably play it almost like a freeroll you get every newbie with $1 left in there account desperately trying to make something happen doing what made them lose there deposit in the first place
So, your saying it's incredibly soft and excellent value for the price.
Yes.It's a pretty amazing tournament for the price. Now that I have a micro-roll, it's fun to use player point on.
yeah im in it right now... approx 740 of 2200 of 9652 entrantsim hoping to cash in it. ill share my results..alright at the break.. 757 of 1394... top 1080 cash-so im almost there.750 of 1250 and counting 750 of 1200k i made it into the money... lol 715 of 1050 now a big $2.20 Wooooo.I went out with ace ace all in... against KQ suited flop came 10 Q Q... FML
I cashed in 23rd once got $30. Used to play it quite regularly.
How long did it take to get 23rd? Thats brutal to get that close
How long did it take to get 23rd? Thats brutal to get that close
I joined at 1am on one of my nocturnal nights, and played until about 8am. I was absolutely shattered but incredibly annoyed as I was 2/40 at one point but KK<AA, then AK<55 and I was short stacked, went out A8s<ATo. That sucked.
I joined at 1am on one of my nocturnal nights, and played until about 8am. I was absolutely shattered but incredibly annoyed as I was 2/40 at one point but KK<AA, then AK<55 and I was short stacked, went out A8s<ATo. That sucked.
That's rough.

I've played a couple of daily dollars a while back, but just found that the effort to payout ratio just really wasn't worth the 8 hours only to bubble outside of a nice payout thanks to running into any of the ftp horror beats along the way lol. 10man, or shorthanded sngs all day. The 90 man MTTs are also really good too

I played the Stars Sunday 250k today and it only took 2hrs to get in the money, yet on the DD it takes like 4-5 yet the stars 250k having 3 times more people and 11x the stakes.DD sucks.