Jamie Gold On "the Hills"

Brody Jenner and his "posse" were walking into a house party in last night's episode and there was Jamie walking in with them. He looked directly into the camera the whole time (2-3 seconds). Seemed like he wanted the viewers to see it was him. I guess he still has some money left if he is hanging with that crowd. I know this is a senseless post but I thought it was pretty funny. I want to tap Audrina. :club:

Brody Jenner and his "posse" were walking into a house party in last night's episode and there was Jamie walking in with them. He looked directly into the camera the whole time (2-3 seconds). Seemed like he wanted the viewers to see it was him. I guess he still has some money left if he is hanging with that crowd. I know this is a senseless post but I thought it was pretty funny. I want to tap Audrina. :club:
ding!
ding!
like the other crap posted on here is genius
Dong!You people watching reality shows about actual people (and by that I mean wannabe actors who wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for the friends they have or the stupid shit they get up to...) are wasting your precious time. How much of your life do you want to spend watching someone else's life?
Dong!You people watching reality shows about actual people (and by that I mean wannabe actors who wouldn't be anywhere if it weren't for the friends they have or the stupid shit they get up to...) are wasting your precious time. How much of your life do you want to spend watching someone else's life?
Yea the girls are hot though.
A lot. My life is pretty boring.
such jealousy
lol. Don't get me wrong I wish I could appear on a show and make 50-125k an episode for hanging out with my friends and getting hammered, but the majority of these people are tools.edit: On a side note, I do like watching that show "Tool Academy." I laugh the whole episode at these people. Anyone catch this show?
LOL @ calling The Hills a reality show.
This. All their fans talk about them as if they are real and it's so ridiculously frustrating."wow spencer's an ******* i can't believe he did that!"you neveR hear "can u believe what stewie said to lois last night?And then tries to pull out his laser gun on her? What an *******! Discuss!"
This. All their fans talk about them as if they are real and it's so ridiculously frustrating."wow spencer's an ******* i can't believe he did that!"you neveR hear "can u believe what stewie said to lois last night?And then tries to pull out his laser gun on her? What an *******! Discuss!"
stewie>>>>>>>>spencer
stewie>>>>>>>>spencer
yo did u see Meredith gray give a kidney to her father even though he wasn't there for her as a kid? Idk if I would have been able to do that. Let's put her on the cover of some magazines this week for her bravery. And also have her on letterman IMO