So Who Will Replace Aj Benza On Hsp

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still lobbying for Kathy Liebert. She has nuts in my book.
FYP brah
Kara Scott maybe?HSP will be sponsored by Stars, and she usually does EPT stuff for them.
is hsp really sponsored by stars? if so then i think it is a strong possibility that kara scott would be the new hostess
is hsp really sponsored by stars? if so then i think it is a strong possibility that kara scott would be the new hostess
Yep. Dennis Philips was on his radio show and mentioned that PokerStars will be a sponsor, and that he got invited to play for season 6.Also might be the reason why Daniel knows the host before everyone, Stars hooked him up with the inside info.

shanna hiatt-no says dn, damn, still the best imokara scott-not crossed off list yetserinda swan- good speaker, good looking, still possibleShannon Elizabeth- daniel said no actresses so this leaves off shannonBree Olsen- no, see above re-actressesIsabelle Mercier- terrible speakerLiz Lieu-no one come up with this yet?Evelyn Ng-still possibleLeann Tweeden- can't see them using the pad chickJen Tilly-would still qualify as an actress i think, she would actually be pretty good at this job i think

shanna hiatt-no says dn, damn, still the best imokara scott-not crossed off list yetserinda swan- good speaker, good looking, still possibleShannon Elizabeth- daniel said no actresses so this leaves off shannonBree Olsen- no, see above re-actressesIsabelle Mercier- terrible speakerLiz Lieu-no one come up with this yet?Evelyn Ng-still possibleLeann Tweeden- can't see them using the pad chickJen Tilly-would still qualify as an actress i think, she would actually be pretty good at this job i think
Daniel also said the person wouldn't be there for strategy talk, so it's probably not a poker player or LadyGrey.
Daniel also said the person wouldn't be there for strategy talk, so it's probably not a poker player or LadyGrey.
HahaMust be Palin..I'm telling you guys, her book is almost finished and she's not working in Alaska right now.I am looking forward to her and Gabe talking tax policy between hands
HahaMust be Palin..I'm telling you guys, her book is almost finished and she's not working in Alaska right now.I am looking forward to her and Gabe talking tax policy between hands
Hmmn - would certainly draw in the MILF loving demographic..........

A big clue today on twitter via Doyle that the new host is Kara Scott :Doyle Brunson: @KaraOTR Hey Kara, is it true you are the new co-host on HSP? If so they made an exellent choice.Kara Scott: @TexDolly Ahhhhh, thats really lovely of you to say Doyle!I can't find any official confirmation yet but this seems pretty good!