Wsop Circuit Event At The Horseshoe Hammond

Jon lost a big pot early to drop to 60k but he just had set over set for 150k pot. I have been really card dead and haven't had any good spots and my table is crazy. I have 39k with 15 mins left at 800/1,600/200. 72 left. Average chips is 103k.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AK into AA again....Outjon got 1 outted in a 340k pot for chiplead. 45 a-i vs AA with an Ace dead. Q44 flop Ace turn..... :club:

• 11 months later...
WSOP - Hammond 10-15 to 10-28 Link Looking at Event 2 and 6.Jinky you working?
I don't know if he's working any of the events, but I know he's been working there (If that makes any sense)
I don't know if he's working any of the events, but I know he's been working there (If that makes any sense)
Makes sense.U gonna play at all big fella?
ill be there for the whole series.
GLGL.
Makes sense.U gonna play at all big fella?GLGL.
The only one I can probably play is the October 24th one. I have been playing cash there on a regular basis, just a few times a week.

Planning on going there for all the tourneys. Should be fun seeing all you guys and hopefully trying to ship an event for the third straight year. :club:

Planning on going there for all the tourneys. Should be fun seeing all you guys and hopefully trying to ship an event for the third straight year. :club:
Is there a standard start time for the second day of the tournaments? I am planning on playing in one or two events, but need to balance my schedule. So for example, if I play the PLO with rebuys starting at 5 on October 18, what time does day 2 start? Can anyone answer this (preferably without making a joke about me not making day 2 anyways)?

I got 52nd in the $1k today. 99<TT to bustMy friend shipped Event #2 $560 no-limit holdem! I negotiated a sick deal for him where he got $52k when 1st was $59.5k and he got the $10k seat, $1.6k seat, the victory outright and the ring! Shippp! 3 handed Lol sickkk

I got 52nd in the $1k today. 99<TT to bustMy friend shipped Event #2 $560 no-limit holdem! I negotiated a sick deal for him where he got $52k when 1st was $59.5k and he got the $10k seat, $1.6k seat, the victory outright and the ring! Shippp! 3 handed Lol sickkk
That is very sick! Well played.
I am still in the HORSE Tournament (Event #4), which resumes today at 3 p.m.
GLGLGL. I wish I woulda came out to play in this, so plz just ship it.

Chipleader to end day 1 w/ 466,500 chips! Average stack is 135k with 45 players remaining. 3k/6k/1k when we restart at 2pm. 50 min levels the first half of Day 2. 1st place is $36,000+, a $10k seat and a $1.6k seat. :club:

Chipleader to end day 1 w/ 466,500 chips! Average stack is 135k with 45 players remaining. 3k/6k/1k when we restart at 2pm. 50 min levels the first half of Day 2. 1st place is $36,000+, a $10k seat and a $1.6k seat. :club:
Good Luck Fluff

update from Fluff for those interested ......1,013,000 chips at the dinner break w/ 8 left. Average stack is 760k. Chipped up to 1.6 million but lost a 1.1 million chip pot and a pot right after that. Feeling good and have a good read on all the players left.

3rd place in the $350 Circuit event for $16,500. Lost a 4 million chip pot 3 handed w/ Q9dd Vs 87 on a 8d7d3x board 5x Qx to have 4.5m to 1.5m at 20k/40kLost AT<33 aipf the next hand for 1.15m.Would have been sweet to ship my 3rd ring. :club: