Wsop Circuit Event At The Horseshoe Hammond

76k at the 5th break going into 600/1,200/100 w/ 59 plyers left 2-3 more levels today. Had some big hands but little action. Zimmer has 79k.
gl and tid guys
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended the day on a rush and finished with 101,100 chips. 38 players left with 27 cashing 1k/2k when we resume play at 2pm. :club:

Zimmer had 163K at the end of Day 1 as well. I believe both Fluffdog and Zimmer are at the same table to start today.
gl u2 and don't take each other chips lol, just everyone else's

Justin Filtz 278.5k going to 3k/6k/500. 20 players left and ave is 165k. Zimmer has 490k to my direct right. We just finished a hr dinner break.wtg Fluff and Zimmer gl and tid guys

Justin Filtz 278.5k going to 3k/6k/500. 20 players left and ave is 165k. Zimmer has 490k to my direct right. We just finished a hr dinner break.wtg Fluff and Zimmer gl and tid guys
Let's gooooooooooooooooooo! I wonder what the full payouts are? Anyone, Anyone?
Let's gooooooooooooooooooo! I wonder what the full payouts are? Anyone, Anyone?
A tweet from Fluff earlier:101,100 chips to start Day 2 of the $1,100 WSOP Circuit Event. 38 players left with 27 cashng so the bubble is looming :club: $57.7k for 1stAnd the latest one...two tables for FCP!!Redraw for the final 2 tables. Busted the guy in 18th w/ my KQ vs 88 for 260k. 340k chips now. Zimmer is to my direct right. 16 left now

zimmer and fluff are 1 and 2 at the final table.from his facebook/twitter. 2nd in chips with 845,000 at the final table of 10. 5k/10k/1k I am 2 seats to the left of Zimmer who has 870k to start the final table.

wtg both zimmer and Fluff but sorry Zimmer got to go with fluffthe other idea is to chop it up and play for the ring lolJustin Filtz Was dowm to 180k but doubled up and then won some pots. 900k now

Fluff's latest tweet:I won! Wow, it feels so awesome! WSOP Circuit Victory #2 and my 2nd gold ring! Congrats to Zimmer on 2nd place. He played amazing the entire tourney and during hu and was a perfect example of class. Thanks everybody for rooting for me on and supporting me! All of you are awesome! Outstanding, both of you two!Congrats