Have A Good Week All!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all Chrozzo has been moved to a unit, he is doing better but still has a long road ahead. Spoke with his Mom, he can't have his computer in that room but will text people or call them on occasions. He sends his hello's and thx everyone again for the well wishes. He at Bethesada Navy Medical hospital in Maryland but his mother is asking to not over whelm him with phone calls please at this time give him a few weeks. He talking with lots of coughing as I mentioned earlier. You can send him emails through there system or cards, he will be in there a while. He is sleeping a lot, and she is shutting down is phone as well. Will keep you updated. He is having daily treatments through out the day, which is very exhausting for him. Will keep the updates going. see link below

Hi all Chrozzo has been moved to a unit, he is doing better but still has a long road ahead. Spoke with his Mom, he can't have his computer in that room but will text people or call them on occasions. He sends his hello's and thx everyone again for the well wishes. He at Bethesada Navy Medical hospital in Maryland but his mother is asking to not over whelm him with phone calls please at this time give him a few weeks. He talking with lots of coughing as I mentioned earlier. You can send him emails through there system or cards, he will be in there a while. He is sleeping a lot, and she is shutting down is phone as well. Will keep you updated. He is having daily treatments through out the day, which is very exhausting for him. Will keep the updates going. Hospital link
Thanks Rose,But where do you go to send him a get well note etc? on that site?
I mean, did you even look?Chrozzo.jpg
I guess that passes for humor in East West Virgina proper?Mocking an almost veteran for his lack of interweb skills?And to think I was warming up to you like 'a son in law who I didn't really think was good enough to marry my least favorite daughter but at least she is moving out so I will keep my mouth shut for now, but where's the phone number of that guy who knows a guy that knows someone who rides with the Mongols just in case?'*Edit* Ohhh now I see what you were looking at...boy do I feel dumb.
Looks like somebody owes Sal a daughter.
I got one left...question is, do I hate Shake that much?I don't think so. Although it would mean my grandson could move out of my house and live with his new dad till he graduates high school and joins the Marines.Do they allow Mexican kids in West Virginia?
what are you kidding? do you have any idea how much grass we have to cut over here?
I might be the only guy in the world that works a maintenance/labor job and NOT be Mexicanedit: i'm 1/8th mexican. sigh.

sorry hope this works link to mail addressSend mail to patient in hospital. To send mail to a hospital inpatient, please include name and hospital unit such as ICU, 5 East, NICU, etc. Mail to: National Naval Medical Center, 8901 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20889-5600. Ambulatory patients may go to Military Postal Operations on Main Street to sign up for "General Delivery" mail. Then mail may be addressed to the patient's name with "General Delivery" included.he is on 5 Center Christian Chrosniak

yeah...so...its been a shitty 2 weeks...came in last tuesday, didnt realize that i was running on empty with such infections. i have an extremely high tolerance of pain and with that comes sort of being oblivious to where my lungs were at.so i had a fever of 103, heart rate at 160, resp rate at 55 and pulse O2 at 70 when i got here...so they threw my ass into the icu. tried putting a central line into my right neck...5 tries didnt take. then put one in my femoral vein with many stitches. that clotted, so tried my other side of neck, no go...then intibated me to get me started...finally got one into my left arm.was extabated a day later (amazing im told), and after bronchioscopy and much removal of mucus, i was up.was on 7 IV antibiotics at one point and full oxygen. started stepping them down on the wkend. now im on 1 med, and my nutrition, eating a LOT, walking around (have mild adema in my legs though). they are amazed at my progrress...in my own room now, might be home by sunday!will only be on here once in a while as i cannot get the internet in my roomtty all later!

yeah...so...its been a shitty 2 weeks...came in last tuesday, didnt realize that i was running on empty with such infections. i have an extremely high tolerance of pain and with that comes sort of being oblivious to where my lungs were at.so i had a fever of 103, heart rate at 160, resp rate at 55 and pulse O2 at 70 when i got here...so they threw my ass into the icu. tried putting a central line into my right neck...5 tries didnt take. then put one in my femoral vein with many stitches. that clotted, so tried my other side of neck, no go...then intibated me to get me started...finally got one into my left arm.was extabated a day later (amazing im told), and after bronchioscopy and much removal of mucus, i was up.was on 7 IV antibiotics at one point and full oxygen. started stepping them down on the wkend. now im on 1 med, and my nutrition, eating a LOT, walking around (have mild adema in my legs though). they are amazed at my progrress...in my own room now, might be home by sunday!will only be on here once in a while as i cannot get the internet in my roomtty all later!
hang in there bud.

Love you buddy

It's amazing what they can do with Gekkonidae's these days.Several rounds of coldies and golf are waiting in Vegas. You better be there!! :club:
somebody call the whambulance?wb chrozzo, heal fast little guy