Have A Good Week All!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A month in the hospital? Damn. Hoping you feel better soon, Chrozzo.Sending you my thoughts and prayers.and a case of these...guinnessiv.jpg
He would love this one, when I was out for dinner last night of course I had a guinness thinking of that little runt. Actually they mixed it with a blackberry liquor and called it black and bloody and it was pretty good.

good luck chrozzo. didn't have any guinness to drink last night in your honor; hope blue moon is close enough. if not, I'll dedicate the hangover I have right now to you. get well soon.

here's the current update as of today, just spoke with his dad and his mom plans to call me later tonight. He is doing better, if all goes well he may be moved out of ICU into a ward or unit, maybe tomorrow or Thursday, his appetite has picked up and he is eating well, sitting up and taking oxygen by mask and is no longer (intubated) given oxygen via a tube in his throat which is really good news. He is fighting hard and has perked up quite a bit. Complaining of being hungry and bored. If he gets moved to an unit his parents will bring in his computer and get him hooked up via wireless and he will have internet access to us. I did pass on our thoughts, wishes, prayers, and love to him. Even some of those kick in the butt statements lol. Also mentioned that he has some golf dates to make in May 2010. His Dad even told me he might try to call me later but they usually don't allow cell phone use in the ICU, cause it does knock off some of the computer equipment. Maybe he might text a few of you. any way glad some progress is being made and that is some great news that warms this girls heart. Love you good buddy, and my prayers continue for you and OZI :club:

Jeej Chrozzo! zzfingergun.gifGood to hear he's doing better! good2.gif

Chrozzo just Called me from the ICU, he sounds great, he was coughing quite a bit which is normal for his condition and it's him actually. He looking forward to being moved to an unit either tomorrow or Thursday, and wants me to Thank everyone for the well wishes. He will get computer access in the next 2 days and will be on line to write his story up, it was great to hear from him. thank god he sounds so much better and is fighting hard. Love you buddy.