Bc Poker Championships 2009? Are You Going?

Hey just wanted to know if any stars that came out last year, including the champ DN, will be showing up again this year to our great event?Running Nov 12-22, 2009. We have a 2 starting day 550 event (7.5k and 30min blind), an 1100 event (10k and 40min blind), and the 2700 main event(15k and 1 hour blind).More info on www.riverrock.com/bcpc

Hey just wanted to know if any stars that came out last year, including the champ DN, will be showing up again this year to our great event?Running Nov 12-22, 2009. We have a 2 starting day 550 event (7.5k and 30min blind), an 1100 event (10k and 40min blind), and the 2700 main event(15k and 1 hour blind).More info on www.riverrock.com/bcpc
There should be more pros this year at the event considering Daniel crushed it last year giving the event more publicity.I'll be down there , Im sure Merby will also be there!
How come? Didn't you win this last year?
Washed up. Oh sure, he cashes a ton to throw the critics small curve balls, but we all know the truth.Done. Busto. Kaput. History.kinda sad really....
How have the satellites been?How long do we have before registration is full for the $550? approx.thanks
How have the satellites been?How long do we have before registration is full for the $550? approx.thanks
I would go to the link i posted in the original post and find the poker room phone number. See if you can still do phone-in registration for any of the events you want to play in because that is what I did. If you phone in and register (which only means you have to give them all your ID info, you dont actually have to pay anything) then they reserve you a guaranteed spot as long as you come and pay AT THE LATEST 2 hours before the event. Cant comment on the sattelites because i plan to buy into the events but the best satelittes will be those closest to the event dates because people will begin to run out of time to get into the events and there will be a rush for tickets.
I'll be in Europe doing an event in Romania and EPT commentary in London.
Shouldnt you ditch the EPT commentary and blow the $$ to hop from romania to canada to play a $2700 for them POY points to prove you the best poker player of the year?!?!ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap :club:

I played the satellites in previous years and they were about as soft as is humanly possible.I don't know how often I can make it out to River Rock this year: I'm very busy right now and that should continue right through November. I will def. try to meet up sith people if at all possible.