• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same. im being blinded out. when i now try to login it does nothing!
yea man me too,play all day, get deep in multiple mtt's, get sucked out by pokerstars servers....LIFE ****ING GOD DAM TILT SALJBHDLKJDNLJKDDSJNDLKJNFDL;KMFDKJLFNKLJFDNLKDFJNFLKJNFDSALJBHDLKJDNLJKDDSJNDLKJNFDL;KMFDKJLFNKLJFDNLKDFJNFLKJNFDSALJBHDLKJDNLJKDDSJNDLKJNFDL;KMFDKJLFNKLJFDNLKDFJNFLKJNFDSALJBHDLKJDNLJKDDSJNDLKJNFDL;KMFDKJLFNKLJFDNLKDFJNFLKJNFDSALJBHDLKJDNLJKDDSJNDLKJNFDL;KMFDKJLFNKLJFDNLKDFJNFLKJNFDSALJBHDLKJDNLJKDDSJNDLKJNFDL;KMFDKJLFNKLJFDNLKDFJNFLKJNFDSALJBHDLKJDNLJKDDSJNDLKJNFDL;KMFDKJLFNKLJFDNLKDFJNFLKJNFDSALJBHDLKJDNLJKDDSJNDLKJNFDL;KMFDKJLFNKLJFDNLKDFJNFLKJNFDSALJBHDLKJDNLJKDDSJNDLKJNFDL;KMFDKJLFNKLJFDNLKDFJNFLKJNFDSALJBHDLKJDNLJKDDSJNDLKJNFDL;KMFDKJLFNKLJFDNLKDFJNFLKJNFD
down for me too.the login screen comes up but not the pin pad.also...http://www.pocketfives.com/poker-forums/7/...ne-else-4772174
it seems hubdub is quite bothered by this situation:Hub Dub 04: **** POKERSTARS. IT'S NOT REAL HOW THEY MAKE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS YET THEY CANT GET SERVERS THAT WORK AND THAT CAN SUPPORT THEIR PLAYER LOAD.SUCH A ****ING JOKE.
it seems hubdub is quite bothered by this situation:Hub Dub 04: **** POKERSTARS. IT'S NOT REAL HOW THEY MAKE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS YET THEY CANT GET SERVERS THAT WORK AND THAT CAN SUPPORT THEIR PLAYER LOAD.SUCH A ****ING JOKE.
this is so true tho. its ridiulous. especially as some players do not lose connection or w.e and are now just stealing peoples STACKS!
this is so true tho. its ridiulous. especially as some players do not lose connection or w.e and are now just stealing peoples STACKS!
i know it is. This is the 7th time since July that I've personally seen it go down and for once I wasn't playing this time.I constantly deal with Stars just crashing randomly and them saying it's my computer's fault, when it runs everything else fine simultaneously throwing 9 apps up without slowing down and yet I go to 12 table and everything falls apart.I just can't stomach to play on FTP though. They really need to fix this shit.EDIT: I've probably sent upwards of 35 emails to support since this June, mostly about software/server crashes and the like, just to give you an idea.

Beyond today, I've been finding it's been acting wonky. I've seen it where on two tables, I was Sitting Out/Disconnected, yet I could see all the action at the table (minus my hole cards)Strange, because to see the action I'd need to be connected to their server, but if I was, why couldn't I hop back in? Lasted a few minutes, no harm no foul, but you never know

Ok this is really messed up now, the player next to me is disconnected. He didn't call I raised (there are still others at the table connected) everyone else folds. We get a flop and see my hand (which it shouldn't) declares him all in (he still has 23k in chips) the awards me the pot. Try work that out!edit, and in hand history i can see his hand even though it should be dead.

Ok this is really messed up now, the player next to me is disconnected. He didn't call I raised (there are still others at the table connected) everyone else folds. We get a flop and see my hand (which it shouldn't) declares him all in (he still has 23k in chips) the awards me the pot. Try work that out!
Tell me about it, happening on my table all the time. But it's taking 5 minutes to act on the disconnected players, yet the next hand they aren't listed as sitting out!
Ok this is really messed up now, the player next to me is disconnected. He didn't call I raised (there are still others at the table connected) everyone else folds. We get a flop and see my hand (which it shouldn't) declares him all in (he still has 23k in chips) the awards me the pot. Try work that out!edit, and in hand history i can see his hand even though it should be dead.
repeat that again, except the opponent won the pot despite not contesting the raise! This is seriously messed up.