Cocktails

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Salty Dog2 pts Gin5 pts grapefruit juicesalted glassTasty though I'm going to add more gin for the next one.

1 litre, vodka (plastic bottle)Open vodka. Drink at room temperature within 30 minutes.Hit floor.
FYP
no offense...but this sounds really gay!!
I thought the same thing! I really like a gin and tonic. They are good with rose's lime juice, but I don't ask for it most of the time so as not to be a wussy. Whiskey sours are good.I LOVE a Long Island.
Take a 40oz of Olde Englishe. Drink it down to the top of the label. Add orange juice. Shake carefully. Enjoy.Seriously, it's good I swear.
Take a 40oz of Olde Englishe. Drink it down to the top of the label. Add orange juice. Shake carefully. Enjoy.Seriously, it's good I swear.
I believe that's called a Brass Monkey. I've never had one though, because it sounds awful. I did used to drink plain OE pretty regularly in college.

Just thought this up and I figure it would be pretty good:1 oz of chilled vodka of good quality1 Malpeque oyster, shucked and ready for slurping, with a small squeeze of lemon juice Consume in the order of your preference and have a few more...

Just thought this up and I figure it would be pretty good:1 oz of chilled vodka of good quality1 Malpeque oyster, shucked and ready for slurping, with a small squeeze of lemon juice Consume in the order of your preference and have a few more...
don't want to bust your bubble mr. mixoligist, but thats been around for a while
don't want to bust your bubble mr. mixoligist, but thats been around for a while
And I suppose you'd know that from WORKING IN THE RESTAURANT BUSINESS, Mr. SMARTY-GOOCH??? Er...wait...Anyway, yeah, though it might have. Not much hasn't been thought up. What's it called? Do you think it would work with tequila? I wasn't claiming I invensted it. It just sort of came to me. Don't I get bonus points for thinking up something that I didn't know already existed? Points for, say, good taste?
And I suppose you'd know that from WORKING IN THE RESTAURANT BUSINESS, Mr. SMARTY-GOOCH??? Er...wait...Anyway, yeah, though it might have. Not much hasn't been thought up. What's it called? Do you think it would work with tequila? I wasn't claiming I invensted it. It just sort of came to me. Don't I get bonus points for thinking up something that I didn't know already existed? Points for, say, good taste?
Oyster shooter.
  • 1 month later...
Fresh squeezed lime juiceHigh end tequila (I prefer silver) maybe a Patron or Cabo WaboSugar (a lot)Mix together, i am not a fan of blended.Float Grand Marnier on top
I should have been more specific:I'm looking for an 'on the rocks' recipe, as I too am not a fan of the blended. Also don't like them too sweet, nor too sour.thanks
I should have been more specific:I'm looking for an 'on the rocks' recipe, as I too am not a fan of the blended. Also don't like them too sweet, nor too sour.thanks
That was an on the rock recipe. And if you don't like it too sweet, lessen the sugar.
That was an on the rock recipe. And if you don't like it too sweet, lessen the sugar.
Sorry, didn't mean to imply that it wasn't.