We're looking for 2 more for $1 a point Chinese if anyone is interested.We play on Tiger Gaming with free chips and ship to each other on Stars/Tilt after - if you're new to the game you need to ship a buyin ($100) in advance.Hit me up on Skype (IQCrash) or post here if you'd like to play.

you still looking ?

• 5 weeks later...

We're gonna try and put together a game starting 30 minutes from now (9pm EST / Midnight EST) @ $1 a point if anyone is interested.We have room for 2.

IQ, I forgot to tell you, when I was at Commerce this weekend I saw the just released schedule for the LA Poker Classic in Jan/Feb...They are having a Chinese Poker event!!2/17 – 4pm: $1,585 Chinese Poker ½ High ½ Low (1 Day Event)If you don't win this, shame on you.

IQ, I forgot to tell you, when I was at Commerce this weekend I saw the just released schedule for the LA Poker Classic in Jan/Feb...They are having a Chinese Poker event!!2/17 – 4pm: $1,585 Chinese Poker ½ High ½ Low (1 Day Event)If you don't win this, shame on you.
lol, either that or bagels
This is awesome. I need to play this. I just need 1585 dollars. :club:
...But his opponents aren't obligated to play music whenever they have a big hand.

[aside] Wow... When did I get over 4k posts on FCP? [/aside]

• 2 weeks later...

still looking